Visit Bell’s chalet N04 to discover our next-generation aircraft on static display at Marrakech Air Show 2018:
The AH-1Z is the most advanced helicopter in the world. Built for expeditionary warfare, the aircraft is rugged, reliable and lethal. It’s small logistical footprint provides exceptional operating value and gives you the lowest acquisition, operation and lifecycle cost.
The Bell 505 Jet Ranger X light single engine helicopter is the ideal military trainer and offers incredible value unlike any other helicopter in its class. With more than 100 delivered around the world, it is designed to be easier and safer to fly thanks to its superior standard equipment and state-of-the-art Garmin 1000H TM glass cockpit.
For decades, Bell has made its name known by building aircraft that saves lives and support militaries around the world. Rapidly delivering and retrieving warfighters in extreme, challenging environments. We’ve been developing agile machinery built for fast transport and swift movement for a while. Creating the next generation of vertical lift products means thinking above and beyond flight. When it comes to developing tiltrotor technology, or producing life-saving aircraft, we have the innovative minds and the relentless drive to revolutionize vertical takeoff and lift.
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training
- Skyhunter acquires 200K acres for helicopter hog hunting
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point