On October 18th, 2018, in Vung Tau City, Southern Vietnam Helicopter Company (VNH South) successfully held the signing ceremony for the new contract to provide helicopter services for the period 2019 – 2021 for Rosneft Vietnam B.V.
The ceremony took place with the presence of the Board of Directors and functional Departments from two companies. “VNH South has been conducting helicopter service for Rosneft for many years. In the 2015 – 2018 periods, VNH South had performed 511 flights equivalent to 1,861 flying hours. The new contract not only showed the satisfaction of Rosneft with VNH South’s service but also marked a further step towards the long term relationship between two parties”, Mr. Mervyn Goddings, General Director of Rosneft Vietnam said.
VNH South commits to continuously improve our services quality and guarantees flight safety to cater Rosneft in accomplishing the O&G exploration and production targets in the future.
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training
- Skyhunter acquires 200K acres for helicopter hog hunting
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point