Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, has named Rotor Team as the latest and 15th Bell authorized Service Center in Europe.
“With the Bell fleet rapidly expanding in Europe, continuing to provide the highest level of local support to our customers is a top priority,” said Patrick Moulay, Senior Vice President, Commercial Business – International, Bell. “We believe that Rotor Team shares the same customer-centric values as Bell and is a natural fit to become the newest member of our international customer service network.”
As a Bell Authorized Service Center, Rotor Team, based in the southern France, will provide field maintenance services for Bell aircraft. Rotor Team is an EASA Part 145 facility which specializes in scheduled aircraft maintenance and general overhaul.
Bell seeks to provide its customers with local support in every corner of the world and has the largest support network in the industry with more than 100 Authorized Service Centers in 35 countries.
Bell has a strong history of providing the highest level of support to the customer. From the development of our products through the operational safety of our fielded fleet, Bell is dedicated to delivering solutions that meet the safety and performance demands of the industry.
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training
- Skyhunter acquires 200K acres for helicopter hog hunting
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point