[electronic translation] Filderstadt. Dr. hc Rudolf Böhmler was re-elected a few days ago as Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the DRF Foundation Luftrettung gemeinnützige AG for a further five years. Other members are René Closter, President of the Luxembourg Air Rescue and the graduate in business administration and business psychologist Annette Sohns.
Böhmler was a member of the Executive Board of the Deutsche Bundesbank from 2007 until the end of 2014. Previously, the lawyer from Schwäbisch Gmünd worked as Secretary of State and head of the State Chancellery in the Baden-Württemberg State Ministry.
In addition, Dr. hc Rudolf Böhmler since October 2015 President of the Förderverein DRF eV He is supported by Annette Sohns and René Closter as Vice Presidents.
The non-profit DRF Luftrettung based in Filderstadt consists of three parts: The DRF Foundation Luftrettung with its chairman Willem G. van Agtmael, the DRF Foundation Luftrettung non-profit AG and the DRF eV The purpose of the Förderverein DRF eV is to raise funds, which DRF Foundation Air Rescue and the DRF Foundation air rescue charitable AG. To finance the often life-saving work of the DRF Luftrettung, the roughly 380,000 supporters in the DRF eV make a decisive contribution.
At 31 locations in Germany and Austria, DRF Luftrettung uses helicopters for emergency rescue and transport of intensive care patients between clinics. In addition, the nonprofit organization uses its ambulance aircraft to bring patients from abroad back when necessary for medical reasons. Around 590 emergency physicians, 120 paramedics, 170 pilots and around 130 technicians are working for the DRF Luftrettung. Year after year, the red and white air rescue teams start over 38,000 sorties.
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training
- Skyhunter acquires 200K acres for helicopter hog hunting
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point