CNC Technologies, an aviation technology and wireless communications company serving the law enforcement, military and government markets, recently concluded a successful appearance at this month’s IACP event joining the Broward County Sheriff’s Office (BSO) in showcasing its CNC-designed airborne mission suite at the Airbus booth. Tapped earlier this year to develop the mission suites for the BSO’s two H125 helicopters, CNC has continued its rapid growth over the course of 2018, recently signing contracts with the Florida Highway Patrol and the Orange County Sheriff’s Office.
At IACP, the BSO brought one of its H125s to the show floor along with a CNC-equipped mobile command center to provide live demos of the mission suite for conference attendees. Built from the ground up to match the BSO’s specific mission requirements, the comprehensive surveillance and downlink solution was designed around Churchill Navigation’s industry-leading ARS700C augmented reality moving map system. Other key components include the FLIR Star SAFIRE 380-HDc imager, Spectrolab SX-16 enhanced searchlight and Troll microwave video downlink system.
“We’ve seen phenomenal business momentum over the past year as we continue to execute on our mission of providing the industry’s most advanced, effective and reliable aerial solutions,” said Alex Giuffrida. “We are honored to support the Broward County Sheriff’s public safety mission and to add the Florida Highway Patrol and the Orange County Sheriff’s Office to our growing list of law-enforcement agency clients.”
CNC Technologies can deploy any level of solution from implementing a real-time microwave downlink capability to building out a nationwide counterterrorism network encompassing aircraft, ground-based receive sites, imaging platforms and encrypted communications systems for sovereign state clients. The CNC Technologies team also has extensive experience supporting Urban Area Security Initiative (UASI) projects funded by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
In addition to its work with the BSO, CNC works with a broad range of top law enforcement and government agencies including the NYPD, LAPD, Texas Department of Public Safety, Georgia State Patrol and Michigan State Police.
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training
- Skyhunter acquires 200K acres for helicopter hog hunting
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point