Bell announced HelicoStore, a Quebec based company, as the first Independent Representative in Canada.
“Bell’s independent representative family allows us to BEST serve our customers around the world and we believe our friends at helicostore will be a great addition to this network allowing us to ENHANCE our customer expereince and expand our commerical business footprint in canada,” said Anthony Moreland, managing director, north america.
HelicoStore was established in 1992 and continues to work with both private and corporate helicopter pilots. They offer turn-key financing, operating and sales solutions for both new and existing helicopter owners.
“We have been working closely with HelicoStore for a few years now and this announcement is the culmination of a very strong and strategic relationship between our two companies.” Added Jason Moir, Regional Sales manager, canada. “Their addition to the bell family will bring an added element of flexibility and creativity to our sales process as we look to expand our presence in the private, corporate and utility sectors across Eastern Canada.”
With more than 100 Bell 505s currently in operation, the aircraft continues to garner attention from customers around the world.
“we have been operating our Bell 505 Jet Ranger X for Just over a year and we have seen an overwhelmingly positive customer response to the performance, technology and modern look of the aircraft,” said Jean-Charles Emter, President and CEO, Helicostore. “we believe we will have tremondeous success working along side Bell selling their exCEPTIONAL aircraft to our canadian customers.”
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training
- Skyhunter acquires 200K acres for helicopter hog hunting
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point