The biggest names in aerospace rely on Donaldson’s ever-evolving portfolio of filtration solutions. A deep understanding of the aerospace industry, coupled with the most innovative products, has resulted in a robust product line that meets the needs of those who operate ground vehicles, airplanes, rotorcraft, space and marine vehicles. KADEX is excited to offer the Canadian aviation industry with the ideal Donaldson filter. With an extensive variety of filters for rotorcraft, general aviation, and regional airlines, Donaldson has ensured there is a filter to suit your needs.
Donaldson filtration systems are easy to install and maintain, as the company has been designing and manufacturing liquid filters since 1925. Donaldson air filters for general aviation are rated to last 500 hours, which is five to ten times longer than foam filters. After extensive testing, Donaldson can proudly guarantee that their filtration systems greatly exceed others, with 98.5% or greater filtration efficiency.
“We are excited to offer a wide variety of liquid & air filtration products from Donaldson filtration to the Canadian market. The Donaldson name holds a great deal of credibility when it comes to filtration in the industry with applications for rotorcraft, general aviation, regional and commercial,” says Jordan Lavery, Director of Business Development, at KADEX Aero Supply.
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training
- Skyhunter acquires 200K acres for helicopter hog hunting
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point