The 2018 Symposium, 4th – 5th December 2018, will feature about 30 presentations on the latest developments in the rotorcraft industry with a strong focus on Safety.
EASA will present the main elements of the future Rotorcraft Strategic Safety Roadmap.
Join and engage with about 300 participants across the industry on:
- How can technologies help to further improve safety?
- What are EASA’s, FAA’s and Transport Canada’s latest developments and how are authorities organising themselves to deal with new products?
- How to take credit of Virtual Reality Motion Simulators for training and Virtual Testing in Certification that are coming?
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training
- Skyhunter acquires 200K acres for helicopter hog hunting
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point