From September 2011, HeliHub.com launched a new concept in advertising on its website, driven by the actual content of particular webpages. In a move proven by Google, advertisers will be able to book an advert which only appears on specific pages on the HeliHub.com industry portal website.
The possibilities this creates are enormous. Not only does it allow an advertiser to build its brand on pages suitable for the products or services that it sells, it also provides the opportunity to target areas of the market it would like to expand into, or win business from. Here are some examples
- You own a Robinson service centre and want to target R44 owners
- You have an EC135 for sale, and focus on every story about AgustaWestland’s AW109 as you consider that your market
- An experienced completion centre could advertise on, say, EMS stories
- A company specialising in resprays of helicopters in, say, California and Nevada, can put a suitable advert out on all Californian and Nevadan stories.
- Or just a particular event such as Helitech 2011.
You supply the graphic, and the address of the page you want potential customers to go to. In the example below, the advertiser wants to target every news story about the EC120 - and because we tag every story on HeliHub.com that is very easy. Tags are the links along the bottom of a story - you can click on them and get a list of every news story for that tag. We have over 4,000 tags in use on HeliHub.com and you can choose any combination of them.
Pricing for this service is dependent on the volume of stories that you advertise in, and thus each enquiry will be treated as an individual request for a quotation. Initial contact should be made direct to Jeremy Parkin on +44 7785 933009 9am-7pm weekdays, UK time (4am-2pm Eastern)
The advertisement would look like this:-