Torrance, CAâ€”Robinson Helicopter Company continues to be the worldâ€™s leading manufacture of civilian helicopters. Robinson again breaks its own record producing 893 civil helicopters in 2008 surpassing its prior record of 823 set in 2007.
Without question, the R44 is the reason for Robinsonâ€™s continuing success and record-breaking numbers. Introduced in 2002, the Raven II, a more powerful version of the original R44 now accounts for 60% of the companyâ€™s aircraft sales. The original R44, later designated the Raven I, accounts for roughly 20% of aircraft sales. Finally, the R22 with 164 ships produced in 2008 still maintains its niche in an increasingly competitive market.
Robinsonâ€™s focus for 2009 will continue to be product development and maintaining its record-breaking production.
Robinson Helicopter Company is the worldâ€™s leading manufacturer of civil helicopters. For additional information about Robinson, visit the website at www.robinsonheli.com.
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- Rotorcorp wins 2019 State and Regional Export Award
- Electric helicopter creators to receive award
- HQ Aviation gains approval as RR300 Authorized Service Center
- Sloane Helicopters celebrates its 500th new Robinson Helicopter
- 26-Feb-19 G-HWKS Robinson R44 Sketrick Island, UK
- 17-Feb-19 LN-ORH Robinson R44 Røldal, Norway (2F)
- 30-Jan-19 N484AB Robinson R44 Uvalde, US-Texas
- 01-Jan-19 PR-RMZ Robinson R44 Ubatuba, Brazil (1F)
- Robinson Adds Avidyne IFD Option
- 16-Dec-18 N803PT Robinson R44 Pontiac, US-Michigan
- Polish Air Force Adds Robinson R44s To Fleet
- SUU Aviation Program Adds a New Helicopter
- 02-Nov-18 G-FLYX Robinson R44 Denham, UK
- 30-Sep-18 N440SH Robinson R44 Westminster, US-Maryland
- Heliport of Russia delivers R44 with autopilot
- Universities Order More R44 Cadets
- Prabhu Helicopter adding two new Robinson R66 to its fleet
- Heli-Alps Purchases new Bell 505