Torrance, CAâ€”Robinson Helicopter Company continues to be the worldâ€™s leading manufacture of civilian helicopters. Robinson again breaks its own record producing 893 civil helicopters in 2008 surpassing its prior record of 823 set in 2007.
Without question, the R44 is the reason for Robinsonâ€™s continuing success and record-breaking numbers. Introduced in 2002, the Raven II, a more powerful version of the original R44 now accounts for 60% of the companyâ€™s aircraft sales. The original R44, later designated the Raven I, accounts for roughly 20% of aircraft sales. Finally, the R22 with 164 ships produced in 2008 still maintains its niche in an increasingly competitive market.
Robinsonâ€™s focus for 2009 will continue to be product development and maintaining its record-breaking production.
Robinson Helicopter Company is the worldâ€™s leading manufacturer of civil helicopters. For additional information about Robinson, visit the website at www.robinsonheli.com.
- Robinson’s Impact-Resistant Windshields Improve Bird Strike Protection
- Six Robinson Helicopters Delivered to China
- SAFE develops Pitch Adjustment Tool for Robinson R22, R44 and R66
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- 13-Dec-19 N440AH Robinson R44 San Antonio, US-Texas
- AirX starts new link between Tokyo Heliport and Tokyo Narita Airport
- 25-Oct-19 ZT-RAL Robinson R44 Sinoville, South Africa
- 23-Oct-19 N225JM Robinson R44 Las Vegas, US-Nevada (2F)
- 21-Oct-19 UR-KTB Robinson R44 Tarasenkove, Ukraine (1F)
- Philippine National Police Chooses R44s for Training
- 15-Jul-19 N144TG Robinson R44 II Hayward, US-California (1F)
- 17-Jun-19 N7187D Robinson R44 Catalina Island, US-California (1F)
- 02-Jun-19 N41351 Robinson R44 II near Mulberry Mountain, US-Arkansas (3F)
- 17-May-19 N744TW Robinson R44 II Alpine, US-Utah (2F)
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- Rotorcorp wins 2019 State and Regional Export Award
- 29-Apr-19 N808NV Robinson R44 Kawainui, US-Hawaii (3F)
- Electric helicopter creators to receive award
- HQ Aviation gains approval as RR300 Authorized Service Center