HeliHub.com Data Analysis – definitive and reliable reviews on key aspects of the global helicopter industry.
We are launching this new series of articles with a statistical review of fatal helicopter accidents in 2009.Â HeliHub.com maintains an ongoing review of helicopter accidents throughout the year – see our Helicopter Accident page.
Our review of fatal helicopter accidents in 2009 shows a total of 469 fatalities in 143 accidents.
HeliHub.com Data Analysis
HeliHub.com Data Analysis is a regular series of articles researched by the HeliHub.com team.Â They provide accurate insight into a particular topic which we have researched in detail.
HeliHub.com is a data source for a huge amount of online information on the helicopter industry.Â Our ethos is:-
Â·Â Â Â To provide the most complete and accurate information available
Â·Â Â Â To support every aspect of the helicopter industry
Â·Â Â Â To be independent of all helicopter information sources, operators, manufacturers, suppliers of goods/services etc
Â·Â Â Â To leverage the very latest internet technology, particularly in the social networking arena, and keep that under constant review
Â·Â Â Â To become the one-stop website for information on helicopters
HeliHub.com is independent of all helicopter manufacturers, suppliers, operators, sales companies, media organisations and so on.
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring
- BAC Helicopters helps fight locust swarms in Kenya
- Astronautics RoadRunner EFI installed in Santa Barbara County Black Hawk
- Boost Systems improves HEC Suspension Line System
- Deadline to Apply for WAI Scholarships Here
- New-generation Euroflir410 selected for NH90 TFRA & Special forces
- Leonardo demonstrates helicopter-UAV teaming in the UK with its AW159 Wildcat