HeliHub.com Data Analysis – definitive and reliable reviews on key aspects of the global helicopter industry.
We are launching this new series of articles with a statistical review of fatal helicopter accidents in 2009.Â HeliHub.com maintains an ongoing review of helicopter accidents throughout the year – see our Helicopter Accident page.
Our review of fatal helicopter accidents in 2009 shows a total of 469 fatalities in 143 accidents.
HeliHub.com Data Analysis
HeliHub.com Data Analysis is a regular series of articles researched by the HeliHub.com team.Â They provide accurate insight into a particular topic which we have researched in detail.
HeliHub.com is a data source for a huge amount of online information on the helicopter industry.Â Our ethos is:-
Â·Â Â Â To provide the most complete and accurate information available
Â·Â Â Â To support every aspect of the helicopter industry
Â·Â Â Â To be independent of all helicopter information sources, operators, manufacturers, suppliers of goods/services etc
Â·Â Â Â To leverage the very latest internet technology, particularly in the social networking arena, and keep that under constant review
Â·Â Â Â To become the one-stop website for information on helicopters
HeliHub.com is independent of all helicopter manufacturers, suppliers, operators, sales companies, media organisations and so on.
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska
- Morocco Orders 24 Boeing AH-64E Apache Helicopters
- Airbus adds 250 helicopters to HCare Smart and Infinite contracts
- Akima Awarded task order for helicopter maintenance at Fairchild AFB
- Gardner Standard Announces the Acquisition of Shadin Avionics