Aerial Filmworks just added the new Sony F23 camera sensor to one of their Cineflex V14 aerial systems. â€œWhile all our Cineflex systems are the newest generation of gyro-stabilization,â€ states Ron Chapple, founder of Aerial FIlmworks, â€œwe now go one step further to offer the only Cineflex V14 with an F23 sensor available to the production market in North America.â€ The $100,000 investment is just a part of Aerial Filmworkâ€™s continual re-investment in technology.
Clients demand the absolute best quality to complement the investment in helicopter time. Aerial Filmworks researches and invests in the latest technology. With 3 of the latest generation Cineflex systems, the new upgraded system delivers an HD video signal with deeper blacks, vastly improved night shooting, and overall richer color.
The camera upgrade was completed by the engineering team at Axsys Technologies, manufacturer of the Cineflex V14HD, in Grass Valley California. Installing the new Sony camera required a complete tear-down of the system, new parts and gimbal modification. In addition, Axsys performed flight testing of the new system prior to delivery.
Please contact Aerial Filmworks to check availability and pricing for the new system.
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient