Aerial Filmworks just added the new Sony F23 camera sensor to one of their Cineflex V14 aerial systems. â€œWhile all our Cineflex systems are the newest generation of gyro-stabilization,â€ states Ron Chapple, founder of Aerial FIlmworks, â€œwe now go one step further to offer the only Cineflex V14 with an F23 sensor available to the production market in North America.â€ The $100,000 investment is just a part of Aerial Filmworkâ€™s continual re-investment in technology.
Clients demand the absolute best quality to complement the investment in helicopter time. Aerial Filmworks researches and invests in the latest technology. With 3 of the latest generation Cineflex systems, the new upgraded system delivers an HD video signal with deeper blacks, vastly improved night shooting, and overall richer color.
The camera upgrade was completed by the engineering team at Axsys Technologies, manufacturer of the Cineflex V14HD, in Grass Valley California. Installing the new Sony camera required a complete tear-down of the system, new parts and gimbal modification. In addition, Axsys performed flight testing of the new system prior to delivery.
Please contact Aerial Filmworks to check availability and pricing for the new system.
- Russian Helicopters plans on ditching western-built engines
- New Wheeler Army Airfield Airspace Design
- EFW Awarded $18M Contract for Procurement of 13 V-22 Processors
- Sikorsky Awarded $23M Contract for UH-60 Overhaul
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- FlightSafety integrates its Mixed Reality and VITAL 1100 Visual Systems
- H135 final assembly line starts operations
- P&WC adds Designated Maintenance Facility in China for AW139 operators
- AVX Aircraft and L3 Technologies Unveil Leap-Ahead Design
- 360-Degree Pilot Visual System Completes First Flight
- MD Helicopters enhances MD969
- Pilot shortage at Nassau County Police unit
- Air Methods closes Rainbow City base in Alabama
- Honeywell T55 Engine Powers New Future Vertical Lift Aircraft
- DRF makes successful start at new Bautzen base
- Universal Avionics Receives STC for InSight™ Touchscreen Control
- US State Dept sells little-used S61T fleet
- DRF Luftrettung buys Northern HeliCopter GmbH