If you are looking for a new career or job opportunity within the international helicopter industry, plan to attend the HELI-EXPO 2010 Job Fair!
The Fair will be held on Sunday, February 21, 2010, from 1:30 p.m. â€“ 5:00 p.m. in Section C of the Grand Ballroom of the George R. Brown Convention Center. Admission is completely free, and pre-registration for job-seekers is not required.
HAI Member companies interested in exhibiting at the Job Fair should email [email protected] or call 703-683-4646.
Participating companies per HAI website at Saturday 13th 0200 Eastern
- AirSure Limited LLC
- American Eurocopter
- Aviall Services, Inc.
- Bell Helicopter
- Bristow Group Inc.
- Egli Air Haul Inc.
- ERA Helicopters LLC
- Evergreen Helicopters
- FlightSafety International
- HelicopterAcademy.com, LLC
- JSfirm.com – JSfirm, LLC
- MED-TRANS CORPORATION
- Papillon Airways, Inc.
- Paradigm Aerospace Corporation
- PHI, Inc.
- REACH Air Medical Services
- Reliance Aerotech Services
- Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
- Straube’s Aircraft Services
- Turbomeca USA
- Uniflight, LLC
- US Department of State, Office of Aviation
For a complete list of job openings, click here.
For more information, please email HAI at [email protected]
Grand Ballroom (Section C)
George R. Brown Convention Center
1001 Avenida de las Americas
Houston, TX 77010
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual