DART Helicopter Services is pleased to announce that their affiliated partner, DART Aerospace Ltd., has received FAA approval for their Safety Enhancement Kits for the Medium Bell aircraft model types.Â Transport Canada approval has been previously received and EASA approval is currently pending.
DART Safety Enhancement Kits increase the operational safety of Medium Bell aircraft.Â Each sub-kit may be installed independently or in conjunction.Â All Safety Enhancement equipment is designed to address specific safety requirements including illumination and equipment monitoring.Â Where applicable, kits provide compliance with JAR-OPS 3 requirements.
The DART Safety Enhancement Kit includes the following:
This kit provides Flashlights for each crew station mounted to the cockpit pedestal or the optional Mapbox. Bright, long lasting, shock resistant LED light.
This kit provides storage of maps etc. used during the flight.Â Sturdy metal design with scratch resistant powder coat finish.
Exit Illumination Kit:
This kit provides photoluminescent strips that are mounted around each cargo door emergency passenger exit.Â Simple installation, no electrical hook up or wiring.
Pitot Heat Monitor Kit:
This kit provides monitoring and annunciation for the pilot and co-pilot pitot heaters.Â The pitot heat fail annunciator illuminates when the pitot heater is not producing heat to alert the flight crew to this condition.
Standby Attitude Battery Monitor Kit:
This kit provides monitoring and annunciation for the standby attitude battery.Â The standby attitude battery annunciator illuminates when the standby attitude is running on battery power to alert the flight crew of the condition.
â€œDART is adding the Med Bell Safety Enhancement kits to our growing list of products designed specifically to improve the safety of the aircraft, crew and passengers. These are cost effective and simple modifications that will increase the operational safety of any Medium Bell aircraft operating in any region of the world.â€ Quote Bill Beckett, General Manager, Dart Aerospace Ltd.
DART Helicopter Services LLC., 1736 Ord Way, Oceanside, CA 92056 (www.darthelicopterservices.com), is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STCâ€™d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DARTâ€™s global marketing network and sales channel.Â DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DARTâ€™S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 450 STCâ€™s and manufacture over 500 products.Â With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART Helicopter Services distributes more than 3,000 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset
- COVID-19 – Airbus provides range of support help for customers
- AAMS Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- ICRR funding boost sees AW109 return to 7 day working from June
- EBAA supports calls for cooperation on safe integration of drones
- ARGUS International & AirNav Systems Strategic Partnership
- DTN AviationSentry for Helicopters Launches in Europe
- Precision Support Services hires new General Manager
- Babcock MCS Italia loses first appeal over €51 Million fine
- Philippine attack helicopter purchase descends into deadlock