In recognition of their 25th anniversary, Conklin & de Decker has announced it will donate $2500 to the Helicopter Foundation International (HFI) scholarship fund for a Helicopter Maintenance Technician award.
Conklin & de Decker, an active HAI member, has been providing a family of operating & acquisition products and delivering educational programs to the helicopter industry for more than 25 years. Their Aircraft Cost Evaluator, Life Cycle Cost and the Aircraft Performance Calculator products and consulting services provide extensive ownership and operating cost data and analysis for jets, turboprops, helicopters and piston aircraft.
â€œThis is a great opportunity for us to give back to the industry and we are excited to support the scholarship program at the Helicopter Foundation,â€ stated Bill de Decker, President and co-founder of Conklin & de Decker.
Founded in 1983, the Helicopter Foundation International (HFI) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, dedicated to preserving and promoting the rich history and heritage of the helicopter and of the industry’s service to mankind, helping to educate both the present and future generations of helicopter professionals, and promoting the helicopter industry as an exciting and valuable career choice for young people, thus perpetuating vertical flight’s contributions to the world in which we live.
About Conklin & de Decker
Conklin & de Decker, celebrating 25 years in business, is a leader in aviation research, consulting and education with offices in Orleans, Massachusetts, Arlington, Texas and Phoenix, Arizona. The company, founded in 1984, focuses on fixed- and rotary- wing aircraft operating cost, performance and specification databases, maintenance management software, financial management, fleet planning, market research, aviation tax issues, and financial, tax and management seminars. Conklin & de Decker consult with numerous individuals, corporations and government agencies worldwide. More information on their products and services, copies of articles published, and a unique â€œMembers Onlyâ€ section can be found on their website, www.conklindd.com.
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO