In recognition of their 25th anniversary, Conklin & de Decker has announced it will donate $2500 to the Helicopter Foundation International (HFI) scholarship fund for a Helicopter Maintenance Technician award.
Conklin & de Decker, an active HAI member, has been providing a family of operating & acquisition products and delivering educational programs to the helicopter industry for more than 25 years. Their Aircraft Cost Evaluator, Life Cycle Cost and the Aircraft Performance Calculator products and consulting services provide extensive ownership and operating cost data and analysis for jets, turboprops, helicopters and piston aircraft.
â€œThis is a great opportunity for us to give back to the industry and we are excited to support the scholarship program at the Helicopter Foundation,â€ stated Bill de Decker, President and co-founder of Conklin & de Decker.
Founded in 1983, the Helicopter Foundation International (HFI) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, dedicated to preserving and promoting the rich history and heritage of the helicopter and of the industry’s service to mankind, helping to educate both the present and future generations of helicopter professionals, and promoting the helicopter industry as an exciting and valuable career choice for young people, thus perpetuating vertical flight’s contributions to the world in which we live.
About Conklin & de Decker
Conklin & de Decker, celebrating 25 years in business, is a leader in aviation research, consulting and education with offices in Orleans, Massachusetts, Arlington, Texas and Phoenix, Arizona. The company, founded in 1984, focuses on fixed- and rotary- wing aircraft operating cost, performance and specification databases, maintenance management software, financial management, fleet planning, market research, aviation tax issues, and financial, tax and management seminars. Conklin & de Decker consult with numerous individuals, corporations and government agencies worldwide. More information on their products and services, copies of articles published, and a unique â€œMembers Onlyâ€ section can be found on their website, www.conklindd.com.
- Bell Unveils New Manufacturing Technology Center
- Helicentre Aviation Extends 2020 Scholarships Deadline
- AIRO Group buys Aspen Avionics
- New Weather Layers in Profile in ForeFlight’s Latest Release
- Final five Mi-8MTV-5-1 delivered to Russian military ahead of schedule
- Helicopter Online Ground School launches two new courses
- HAI launches annual Salute to Excellence Awards
- Belgium cuts military helicopter flying in half
- Prestwick SAR base passes 1,500 taskings milestone
- Great Western Air Ambulance encourages use of What3Words
- Iran unveils new laser-guided missiles for helicopter fleet
- Rostec began flight tests of the newest helicopter for special forces Mi-8AMTSh-VN
- EDA sets up Multinational Helicopter Training Centre for Sintra
- Entrol welcomes HELISEVEN to its client list
- 08-Aug-20 N….. Bell 206 Marathon, US-Texas (3F)
- EASA SIB 2020-13 Provision of ground handling services at aerodromes following COVID-19 outbreak
- Lydd SAR base passes 1,000 taskings milestone
- Boeing Receives $265 Million Chinook Helicopter Order
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus