StandardAeroâ€™s Vice President Helicopter Programs, Tom Roche, has been re-elected to a second term as Chairman of the Rolls-Royce Authorized Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Center (AMROC)/Authorized Maintenance Center (AMC) Council. Roche will serve another two-year term in this capacity.
StandardAero has been servicing Model 250 engines and accessories for over 40 years and is the oldest and largest center with the broadest capability in the Rolls-Royce FIRST Network. Through six MRO locations, the company provides worldwide support to Rolls-Royce Model 250 customers.
Roche has led the Helicopter Programs team at StandardAero for the last eight years. He was previously the general manager at StandardAeroâ€™s Sydney Australia facility. His background prior to helicopter engines was in PT6 and T56 engines. Roche has been involved in aviation maintenance for over 30 years, 28 of which have been with StandardAero.
StandardAero, a Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) company with $1.4 billion in annual revenue, specializes in engine maintenance, repair and overhaul, and nose-to-tail services that include airframe, interior refurbishments and paint for business and general aviation, air transport, and military aircraft. The company, part of the DAE Engineering division, forms a global services network of 12 primary facilities in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Singapore and Australia, with an additional 14 regionally located service and support locations.
- Leonardo to add extra baggage pod to AW189
- 29-Nov-20 9N-AJJ Airbus AS350B2 Nuwakot, Nepal
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s