The new Bell 407 was completed with the newly certified Aspen EFD-1000 Electronic Flight Display, the Garmin GPS/NAV/COMM, Transponder, Blind Encoder and the Garmin GPSMAP 696 and GMA347H audio, the second COMM is the Honeywell KY196A. The Avidyne TCAD TAS610 is also installed.
The airframe is equipped with the Air Comm air conditioning and heater/defroster, Tech Tool tinted cabin windows, AFS inlet barrier filter, Paravion snow baffles, Precise Flight pulse light, Whelen LED tip strobes and tail lights and a URS Custom baggage light. Sheep skin covers, entry grab handles and Parrott Blue Tooth are some of the executive amenities installed.
United Rotorcraft Solutions appreciates completing aircraft that operate in their own area. It allows easy observation and follow-up of the work performed to assist in the continuing effort to provide high quality customizations.
United Rotorcraft Solutions, FAA Repair Station UX9R241Y, provides aircraft completions and refurbishment services, systems integration, maintenance, component overhaul, customized interior installations and unsurpassed exterior. They also offer FAA approved NVG compatible lighting systems for many model helicopters
- SEI Industries demos the BAMBI MAX with Eagle Copters
- North Carolina State Highway Patrol unveils new Bell 407s
- Bell first manufacturer to certify HUMS in light single-engine
- Aeronautical Accessories to distribute GPMS HUMS for B407
- 31-Jan-19 N407P Bell 407 Church Hill, US-Tennessee
- 29-Jan-19 N191SF Bell 407 Zaleski, US-Ohio (3F)
- New Bell 407 for Apollo MedFlight
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System Approved for Bell 407
- AeroBrigham to Exhibit Marion County 407 at APSCON
- United Rotorcraft receives China CAAC Validation for Bell 407
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- Bell awarded $22M contract for Seven extra Bell 407 airframes
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Bell to Widen Malaysian Market
- Trakka annonces FAA approval for Bell series
- Boost Systems Dual Hook Systems and Personnel Carrying Devise approved for B407 and AS350/355
- Montana – ALERT program raising money for new helicopter
- 05-Nov-17 N522RL Bell 407 Rig MP281, US-Gulf of Mexico
- Bell promotes 407 in African market
- SAFE Structure designs maintenance stands for Halo Flight