Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the worldâ€™s largest, independent provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for the business aviation industry, recently announced Avcon Jet of Vienna, Austria, as its new sales representative for JSSI throughout Eastern Europe and Russia.
JSSI continues to focus on expanding its business in Europe and recognizes Avcon Jetâ€™s strong customer relationships as an asset for future growth. â€œWe are deeply committed to our clients in Europe, and working with Avcon Jet will help us achieve our growth objectives,â€ commented Louis C. Seno, President and CEO of JSSI. â€œWe believe in the strong business concept Avcon Jet has created.Â The combination of their experienced team with JSSI will be beneficial for both of our companies and our respective clients.â€
â€œOur customers will benefit from the integration of complementary services and solutions we are providing now, including JSSI,â€ explains Alexander Vagacs, CEO of Avcon Jet. â€œJSSI is the perfect partner for protecting aircraft owners from unexpected costs of maintenance and providing peace of mind through a predictable maintenance budget, and we are thrilled to be working with them.â€
Avcon Jet, was also recently named as exclusive sales representative of Embraer Executive Jets. They offer a worldwide network of offices, with a highly experienced team at every location. Avcon Jet will act as authorized JSSI sales representative for Eastern Europe as well as in Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan.
About Jet Support Services, Inc.
Founded in 1989, JSSI is the only independent provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for aircraft engines and airframes. JSSI provides its customers with comprehensive, flexible and affordable financial tools for managing the often unpredictable costs of operating and maintaining nearly all types of turbine-powered aircraft, including jets, turbo-props and turbine powered helicopters. JSSI serves customers globally and manages maintenance services through its worldwide infrastructure of certified technical service representatives.Â For more information please visitwww.jetsupport.com.
About Avcon Jet
Avcon Jet, with its modern business jet fleet and a broad range of products, is one of Europeâ€™s most dynamic emerging business aviation companies. The company offers an intelligent integration of complementary aircraft services and solutions, such as sales and acquisition, financing, management, charter, aircraft and project consulting, and asset management. Its growing fleet presently stands at 25 jets, covering the entire spectrum of business aviation, from small to large cabin aircraft.
With its highly qualified flight staff, accompanied by a skilled team of legal and fiscal specialists, with experience in the banking, finance and insurance industries, the company is well equipped for future expansion. Over the coming years, Avcon Jet, which is one of the fastest growing business aviation companies in Europe, intends to continue to put a guaranteed secure investment volume into its fleet and services. Therefore, the company and its partners will be even better prepared to exploit this niche market flexibly and successfully. For more information please visit the Avcon Jet website atÂ www.avconjet.at
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- HeliTSA secures EASA approval under new Part 147
- DART Aerospace’s E-Commerce Website Now Available Globally
- Life Flight Network Announces Partnership with WhidbeyHealth
- Sikorsky Awarded Patent for Rotor Vector
- DRF Luftrettung promotes research by Unimedizin Greifswald
- Guardian Mobility teases its dual mode flight tracking system
- CHC and USC to Offer Aviation Safety Certificate
- Greece – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters
- AE Industrial Partners to Acquire Columbia Helicopters
- Kaman Opens New Helicopter Customer Service Center
- Airbus develops its presence in Italy
- AAR awarded four-year MRO contract with Royal Netherlands Air Force
- TH-119 obtains FAA IFR certification
- Advanced Technology Systems Co. Awarded $18M Contract for Helicopter Maintenance
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family