Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the worldâ€™s largest, independent provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for the business aviation industry, recently announced Avcon Jet of Vienna, Austria, as its new sales representative for JSSI throughout Eastern Europe and Russia.
JSSI continues to focus on expanding its business in Europe and recognizes Avcon Jetâ€™s strong customer relationships as an asset for future growth. â€œWe are deeply committed to our clients in Europe, and working with Avcon Jet will help us achieve our growth objectives,â€ commented Louis C. Seno, President and CEO of JSSI. â€œWe believe in the strong business concept Avcon Jet has created.Â The combination of their experienced team with JSSI will be beneficial for both of our companies and our respective clients.â€
â€œOur customers will benefit from the integration of complementary services and solutions we are providing now, including JSSI,â€ explains Alexander Vagacs, CEO of Avcon Jet. â€œJSSI is the perfect partner for protecting aircraft owners from unexpected costs of maintenance and providing peace of mind through a predictable maintenance budget, and we are thrilled to be working with them.â€
Avcon Jet, was also recently named as exclusive sales representative of Embraer Executive Jets. They offer a worldwide network of offices, with a highly experienced team at every location. Avcon Jet will act as authorized JSSI sales representative for Eastern Europe as well as in Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan.
About Jet Support Services, Inc.
Founded in 1989, JSSI is the only independent provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for aircraft engines and airframes. JSSI provides its customers with comprehensive, flexible and affordable financial tools for managing the often unpredictable costs of operating and maintaining nearly all types of turbine-powered aircraft, including jets, turbo-props and turbine powered helicopters. JSSI serves customers globally and manages maintenance services through its worldwide infrastructure of certified technical service representatives.Â For more information please visitwww.jetsupport.com.
About Avcon Jet
Avcon Jet, with its modern business jet fleet and a broad range of products, is one of Europeâ€™s most dynamic emerging business aviation companies. The company offers an intelligent integration of complementary aircraft services and solutions, such as sales and acquisition, financing, management, charter, aircraft and project consulting, and asset management. Its growing fleet presently stands at 25 jets, covering the entire spectrum of business aviation, from small to large cabin aircraft.
With its highly qualified flight staff, accompanied by a skilled team of legal and fiscal specialists, with experience in the banking, finance and insurance industries, the company is well equipped for future expansion. Over the coming years, Avcon Jet, which is one of the fastest growing business aviation companies in Europe, intends to continue to put a guaranteed secure investment volume into its fleet and services. Therefore, the company and its partners will be even better prepared to exploit this niche market flexibly and successfully. For more information please visit the Avcon Jet website atÂ www.avconjet.at
- China’s first Airbus H215 helicopter delivered
- Bell to display at FAMEX
- Russian Helicopters will participate in the FAMEX 2019 exhibition
- L3 MAS Awarded Five-Year Option In-Service Support Contracts
- Helijet renews British Columbia EMS contract
- Safran Awarded Patent for Turbine Engine Rapid Restart System Tests
- Next Airbus H125 for Simrik Air arrives this week
- Air Methods closes four bases in Oklahoma
- Leonardo and the Italian National Fire Corps announce a major step
- Bell Announces Role for Ozark Facility in Proposal for US Navy Trainer Replacement
- Additional certification for DART’s EC/H130 Emergency Flotation System
- Electric helicopter creators to receive award
- Indonesian military orders another Super Puma from local production line
- Russian Helicopters plans on ditching western-built engines
- New Wheeler Army Airfield Airspace Design
- EFW Awarded $18M Contract for Procurement of 13 V-22 Processors
- Sikorsky Awarded $23M Contract for UH-60 Overhaul
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement