As part of the continued expansion of HeliHub.com, all of our news articles are now available on the Google Buzz platform.Â Seen initially as a cross between Facebook and Twitter, Buzz is fast carving out its own niche in the social networking world.Â Google’s launch of Buzz was not without its controversy, but has now settled down and large corporates such as Samsung are among the early adopters.
HeliHub.com can be found and followed at [email protected] and thus becomes the world’s first helicopter website to provide news via this source.Â HeliHub.com has always provided its news via RSS feed, and via the microblogging site Twitter – as well as providing news headlines via a daily email service.
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, and this data was well received and widely used to market products and services to helicopter owners and operators alike. From 1987 the decision was made to expand this to cover all of Europe, and by 1991 the database was global and numbered over 100,000 airframes of both civil and military helicopter types. This data was widely marketed and sold to civil and military organisations across the world. Mr Parkin has had six helicopter books published, including five annual volumes of the most comprehensive civil helicopter directory based on the aforementioned database.Â Mr Parkin launched the helicopter industryâ€™s first news website in 1999, and purchased HeliHub.com on 1st January 2010. The HeliHub.com team maintain and build the various sections of the site, and a number of new features of the site are planned for launch over the coming months of 2010.
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset
- COVID-19 – Airbus provides range of support help for customers
- AAMS Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- ICRR funding boost sees AW109 return to 7 day working from June
- EBAA supports calls for cooperation on safe integration of drones
- ARGUS International & AirNav Systems Strategic Partnership
- DTN AviationSentry for Helicopters Launches in Europe
- Precision Support Services hires new General Manager
- Babcock MCS Italia loses first appeal over €51 Million fine
- Philippine attack helicopter purchase descends into deadlock
- HAI appoints VP of Marketing Communications
- MD Helicopters aims to overturn $7.6M Dutch Police judgement
- COVID19 – Christoph München in action with EpiShuttle