SkyTrac Systems is pleased to announce its sponsorship of the 2010 CHC Safety and Quality Summit March 22-24 in Vancouver BC.Â SkyTrac recognizes the importance in contributing to an event that promotes safety in aviation, and is proud to be involved.Â Steve Fuhr, VP and Director of Business Development and Mike Zelin, Director of International Sales and Marketing, will be attending this yearâ€™s summit.
This yearâ€™s summit theme is,Â Discipline in Aviation: Professionalism in Flight Operations and Maintenance, with over 40 sessions to choose from over the 3 day summit.Â The Summit attracts the best and brightest experts from around the globe to share best practices and explore the latest in safety management systems, human factors of safety, and creating a culture of discipline.Â Speakers this year include Capt. Eugene Cernan, the last man to walk on the moon, and Professor Graham Braithwaite, renowned safety expert from Cranfield University.
SkyTracâ€™s trusted systems for flight following and satcom boost situational awareness.Â Improved air-to-ground communication and aircraft tracking also greatly enhance safety.Â These benefits, amongst many others, are rapidly proving their worth and, in many cases, becoming mandatory.Â SkyTrac has recently released a new version of its industry leading in-house software, SkyWeb 3.Â This updated version of SkyWeb contains many new features specifically designed with safety in mind.Â Features like flight watch, geofencing and automated overdue report notification add value to an operators overall flight safety system.Â Steve Fuhr, VP and Director of Business Development at SkyTrac commented, â€œWe are committed to improving the safety of flight operations and pleased to be sponsoring this well respected event.
SkyTrac is the worldâ€™s trusted supplier of satcom solutions for data, text and voice communications. With customers on every continent and from all areas of operation, from Oil & Gas to Air Medical to Law Enforcement to Search & Rescue, SkyTrac provides market leading solutions to market leading companies. SkyTrac has acquired a long list of Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs) and the companyâ€™s hardware has been installed on a large number of rotary and fixed wing aircraft types from AgustaWestland, Eurocopter, Cessna, Bell, Sikorsky, MBB, Beechcraft, de Havilland, LearJet and Raytheon.
- China to sanction Lockheed Martin
- Innisfail Health Centre helipad closed for safety improvements
- Newport Helicopter Tours Celebrates 20th Anniversary
- KAI aims to export first Korean-made helicopter to Indonesia
- Air ambulances in Nova Scotia now carry supply of blood
- Melfort Union Hospital helipad goes out to tender
- Trakka delivers total surveillance solutions package to Mexio
- Nigerian Air Force inaugurates helipad for anti-bandit operations
- First Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey delivered to Japan
- Royal Hobart Hospital helipad now open
- Trakka delivers total surveillance solutions package for Colombian National Police
- Black Hills Life Flight adds blood and plasma to all flights
- Kaikoura Helicopters partners with marine welfare organisation
- Ace Aeronautics Earns STC for ACE DECK VL-60 Integrated Flight Deck
- A Reduction in Helicopter Operations Leads to a Reduction in Accidents
- Airbus marks 60 years of long-standing partnership with Japan
- Ultimate Heli Renewal of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Leonardo delivers its first basic training AW169 to the Italian Army
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone