HeliFlite is honored to announce that it has received the prestigious ARGUS Platinum rating by ARGUS International, Inc., the worldwide leader in performing on-site safety audits for corporate flight departments, charter operators, and commercial airlines.
“ARGUS is pleased to include HeliFlite Shares on the exclusive list of ARGUS Platinum rated charter operators,” stated Joe Moeggenberg, ARGUS President and CEO. “The prestigious Platinum rating is ARGUS’ highest level of safety ratings, and is awarded only to those air charter operators who have demonstrated successful implementation of industry best safety practices relative to their operations and maintenance. Charter operators like HeliFlite who are dedicated to running an efficient and safe operation deserve the recognition that a Platinum rating bestows and should be commended for their leadership within the helicopter community.”
“HeliFlite has consistently demonstrated a commitment to safety and exceptional personalized service. Receiving the Platinum rating from ARGUS is a reflection on our company’s efforts to ensure the highest aviation standards and practices. We are proud to be accepted into this elite group who share the same vision and dedication to safety,” commented Bruce Rogoff, CEO of HeliFlite.
HeliFlite is a full service helicopter operator offering fractional ownership, aircraft management, a 25-hour Helicard, and on-demand charter services. Since its inception in 1998, HeliFlite has become the choice provider of executive luxury helicopter transportation in the New York metro area providing outstanding customer service and reliability. HeliFlite’s fleet includes the Bell 430 and Sikorsky S-76, both dual engine, dual pilot aircrafts.
Since 2001, ARGUS PROS (Partners and Resources for Operational Safety), a wholly owned subsidiary of ARGUS International, Inc., has been conducting on-site audits for the aviation community and has become one of the most respected auditing organizations in the in industry. ARGUS PROS is uniquely capable of providing audits worldwide for fixed-wing and helicopter operators and each audit is tailored to reflect the specific needs of a corporate, charter, fractional or airline operation.
The ARGUS Part 135 safety ratings include: DNQ, Gold, Gold Plus, and Platinum. To achieve the Platinum Rating, an operator must meet all Gold rating requirements and within the preceding 24 months have passed an ARGUS audit to the Platinum standards. HeliFlite is one of only seventy-eight air charter companies worldwide to attain the Platinum ranking.
HeliFlite is based 8-minutes flight time from New York City in Newark, NJ and serves the Northeast and Florida.
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska
- Morocco Orders 24 Boeing AH-64E Apache Helicopters
- Airbus adds 250 helicopters to HCare Smart and Infinite contracts
- Akima Awarded task order for helicopter maintenance at Fairchild AFB
- Gardner Standard Announces the Acquisition of Shadin Avionics