Pilatus Aircraft Ltd is pleased to announce its partnership with PZL Swidnik S.A. for the assembly of PC-12 fuselage and wing cells.
Following in-depth and extremely detailed assessments of various suppliers, Pilatus is confident that PZL Swidnik S.A. will prove to be a partner capable of meeting the highest standards of quality, and one with the requisite experience and certifications in the aviation industry.
Located in the Lublin region to the south-east of Warsaw, PZL Swidnik S.A. of Swidnik was recently acquired by AgustaWestland, the air transport Group. The contract between Pilatus and PZL Swidnik S.A. has been signed for a ten year period, and provides for delivery of the first complete PC-12 structures during the second half of 2011. Pilatus Aircraft Ltd will continue to produce detail parts in Stans, and these will be made available to PZL Swidnik S.A. for assembly work.
The PC-12 positions Pilatus Aircraft Ltd as the market leader in the single-engine turboprop aircraft segment. With a view to safeguarding and further expanding PC-12 production rates in the future, Pilatus Aircraft Ltd has been seeking another partner in addition to the existing relationship with OGMA â€“ IndÃºstria AeronÃ¡utica de Portugal. The long and excellent partnership of many years with OGMA will continue on its present basis.
Pilatus Aircraft Ltd looks forward to working with PZL Swidnik S.A. and is confident of having found a strong and reliable partner for the future.
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight