United Rotorcraft Solutions (URS), currently supporting some Latin American customers, has taken steps to expand their business in that region.Â At Februaryâ€™s HAI Hel-Expo, URS introduced their recently appointed Director of New Business Development, Mr. Luis Vargas, whose present focus is Latin America.
Luis holds an MBA with concentration in international business and entrepreneurship, a BS in Aeronautical Administration and a helicopter ATP with over 4,300 flight hours.Â He has twenty-four (24) years of aviation/helicopter experience, is fluent in Spanish and brings fifteen (15) years of business development experience in the USA, Latin America, Europe and Africa to United Rotorcraft Solutions. Luis has also established international biblical entrepreneurship training organizations in the USA, Africa and Europe.
The Texas location of the URS facility provides convenience to the Latin American region for high quality, economical completions, modifications, and maintenance and repair services.
â€œWeâ€™re very pleased to have Luis on boardâ€, says URS President, David Brigham, â€œand weâ€™re excited about the opportunities he is opening up for United Rotorcraft.Â Already we are in final negotiations with potential customers from Chile, Brazil, Colombia, Guatemala, Ecuador, Peru and Mexico to perform completions and modifications on a variety of helicopter models and missions.â€
United Rotorcraft Solutions, FAA Repair Station UX9R241Y, provides aircraft completions and refurbishment services, systems integration, maintenance, component overhaul, customized interior installations and unsurpassed exterior finishing.Â They also offer FAA approved NVG compatible lighting systems for many model helicopters.
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska
- Morocco Orders 24 Boeing AH-64E Apache Helicopters
- Airbus adds 250 helicopters to HCare Smart and Infinite contracts
- Akima Awarded task order for helicopter maintenance at Fairchild AFB
- Gardner Standard Announces the Acquisition of Shadin Avionics