Silver Falcon Mining, Inc. /quotes/comstock/11k!sfmi (SFMI 0.20, +0.04, +21.88%) proudly announces the opening of the heliport at its Diamond Creek Mill site, situated at N 43 degrees 06′ 06.46″ by W 116 degrees 35′ 21.77″ at +03694 ft. The facility is registered with the various Idaho services and brings a new and higher level of emergency medical service to the Owyhee Mountain communities and their inhabitants. This 24 hour, well lit, heliport, complete with aeronautical wind sock, can handle day/evening landings and take offs.
At a community meeting in Murphy, ID, on April 21st, Silver Falcon Mining, Inc. received a request from a volunteer group of fire and emergency medical responders (EMR) personnel in Silver City, ID, in becoming fully qualified emergency medical technicians (EMT). SFMI agreed to sponsor 3 of their EMR’s and pay the full costs of their qualification course. These EMT certifications will greatly enhance the level of medical services gratuitously provide to the surrounding communities.
Mr. Pierre Quilliam, President, stated, “It gives us extreme pleasure to start this new era of cooperation with our neighbors and to be able to contribute to the safety and well being of our employees and the community around us. Also, the Diamond Creek Heliport will make our site much more reachable for those investors who come from a far to visit and ascertain SFMI’s ability to mill and mine precious metals from the War Eagle properties.”
Further Information: contact Rich Kaiser, Investor Relations, 800-631-8127 and/or the Company at 941-761-7819, www.silverfalconmining.com.
Silver Falcon Mining, Inc. cautions that the statements made in this press release constitute forward-looking statements, and makes no guarantees of future performance and actual results or developments may differ materially from the projections in the forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based on the estimates and opinions of management at the time the statements are made.
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software