Silver Falcon Mining, Inc. /quotes/comstock/11k!sfmi (SFMI 0.20, +0.04, +21.88%) proudly announces the opening of the heliport at its Diamond Creek Mill site, situated at N 43 degrees 06′ 06.46″ by W 116 degrees 35′ 21.77″ at +03694 ft. The facility is registered with the various Idaho services and brings a new and higher level of emergency medical service to the Owyhee Mountain communities and their inhabitants. This 24 hour, well lit, heliport, complete with aeronautical wind sock, can handle day/evening landings and take offs.
At a community meeting in Murphy, ID, on April 21st, Silver Falcon Mining, Inc. received a request from a volunteer group of fire and emergency medical responders (EMR) personnel in Silver City, ID, in becoming fully qualified emergency medical technicians (EMT). SFMI agreed to sponsor 3 of their EMR’s and pay the full costs of their qualification course. These EMT certifications will greatly enhance the level of medical services gratuitously provide to the surrounding communities.
Mr. Pierre Quilliam, President, stated, “It gives us extreme pleasure to start this new era of cooperation with our neighbors and to be able to contribute to the safety and well being of our employees and the community around us. Also, the Diamond Creek Heliport will make our site much more reachable for those investors who come from a far to visit and ascertain SFMI’s ability to mill and mine precious metals from the War Eagle properties.”
Further Information: contact Rich Kaiser, Investor Relations, 800-631-8127 and/or the Company at 941-761-7819, www.silverfalconmining.com.
Silver Falcon Mining, Inc. cautions that the statements made in this press release constitute forward-looking statements, and makes no guarantees of future performance and actual results or developments may differ materially from the projections in the forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based on the estimates and opinions of management at the time the statements are made.
- New US East Coast scheduled helicopter flights to launch in June
- US Army tests UH-60 Load Stability System Litter Attachment from Vita Inclinata
- Raytheon awarded $15M more on CV-22 countermeasures contract
- Veelo Technologies Helping to Keep Aircraft Rotor Blades Out of the Oven
- Avfuel Adds Webinar and Human Factors Course to Training System
- EHang provides details of sales contracts to refute Wolfpack allegations
- Bristow closes $400M Notes offering and pays off term loans
- Whirly-Girls International release 2021 Scholarship Recipients
- SAFE wins contract for US Army UH-60 work platforms
- TKK Orders 2nd EC135 FTD from FRASCA
- Schiebel first UAS Operator in Europe to receive LUC from Austro Control
- Cornwall Air Ambulance now carries blood products
- EHang 216 AAV completes first trial flights in Beijing airspace
- Emergency Services affected by Facebook Australia news ban
- Second group of Botswana police pilots training on Enstrom 480B
- Mauritius signs helicopter lease with India
- London’s Air Ambulance extends maintenance contract with SAS
- Bell Delivers Three Huey IIs to the Lebanese Air Force
- HAL Hands Over ALHs to the Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard
- HAL’s LUH Receives IOC