Ulan-Ude aviation plant completed certification of production and quality system under government standard GOST R ISO 9001-2008 requirements. Arrangements for certification were held within the framework of development concept implementation of quality management system of helicopter industry holding enterprises under supervision of JSC “Russian Helicopters”.
Previously JSC UUAP quality system was certified by GOST R ISO 9001-2001 (ISO 9001:2000) standards. In compliance with international standardization regulations ISO standards are subject to periodical revision and renewal. UUAP confirmed compliance of the quality system with the updated GOST R ISO 9001-2008 standard based on the enterprise audit results carried out by certification authorities that has audited management system and verified that it conforms to the requirements specified in the standard.
JSC UUAP is one of the leading enterprises of helicopter industry holding and it places special emphasis on the quality issues. Thus, there are voluntary certification standard AS/EN 9100 and specific standard 1 02773-2004 considering principles of aerospace industry, GOST R 15.002-2003, containing requirements for the quality management system while fulfilling government defense orders. JSC UUAP is the only one among the holding enterprises which has Certificate of Conformity of the quality system to AS9100 requirements in the Russian system of voluntary certification “Voenniy registr”.
Nowadays, the enterprise is holding activities on preparation for certification of the quality system under AS/EN 9100 â€“ ISO 9001:2005 standard in the internationally recognized BUREAU VERITAS system. Having obtained such a certificate JSC UUAP will be included in the Suppliers Unified Register of European International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG).
“We deliberately raise the demands level and make these demands our mission in the field of the quality system”, says Stepan Zagorodnyuk, Deputy Managing Director, “the more severe demands of obligatory and voluntary certification standards are, the higher quality demands to each production process and each employee are. Our main objective is to provide an operator with high quality aircraft in order to make him our regular customer”.
About Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant, JSC
The enterprise in Russia making both helicopters and airplanes. The manufacturing and technological capacities of the Plant makes it possible to quickly start production of new aircraft types and combine the manufacture of prototypes and mass production. The Plant builds the Mi-171, Mi-171Sh, and Mi-8T helicopters.
About Russian Helicopters
Russian Helicopters, JSC is an affiliated company of UIC Oboronprom. It is the managing body of the following helicopter industry enterprises: Mil Moscow Helicopter Plant, Kamov, Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant, Kazan Helicopters, Rostvertol, Progress Arsenyev Aviation Company, Kumertau Aviation Production Enterprise, Vpered Moscow Machine-Building Plant, Stupino Machine Production Plant, Reductor-PM and Helicopter Service Company (VSK).
- 16-Jan-21 517 Bell UH-1H Busdi, Philippines (7F)
- Australia – CASA appoints acting CEO
- Nigerian AF partners with Caverton Helicopters for maintenance
- Container Research Corp wins V-22 aux tank contract
- Naval Supply Systems Command addresses V-22 supply concern
- Australia to replace Tiger with AH-64E
- GAO reports on Washington DC area helicopter noise concerns
- HAI addresses pandemic worries about holding Heli-Expo 2021
- First flight for Airbus H160 for All Nippon Helicopter
- UK AAIB Bulletin – January 2021
- NTSB announces public board meeting on Kobe Bryant S76 accident
- General Electric Aviation awarded $101M contract for support of CH-53K
- Second Nigerian Air Force Mi-171E inducted
- RACQ CQ Rescue publishes 2020 mission stats
- LifeNet Partners with Columbus Community Hospital to Provide Air Medical Services
- US Army requests funding for Rescue Litter Stabilization System
- Bell Certifies New Helicopter Flight Data Monitoring Device
- Bristow appoints Area Manager in Brazil
- Updated Bucher EMS interior approved by EASA on H135
- The Loar Group Announces the Acquisition of Safe Flight Instrument Corporation