Sagem Avionics, Inc. (Safran group) of Grand Prairie, Texas and Professional Resources In System Management, LLC (PRISM) of Denver, Colorado, a wholly-owned subsidiary of ARGUS International, Inc. have entered into an agreement to provide FDA services, beginning with corporate operators. The agreement is the most recent addition to PRISMâ€™s variety of services which enable commercial and private, fixed and rotary wing organizations, around the world, to meet international SMS requirements.
Just as PRISMâ€™s on-line SMS is used by operators to meet the 12 elements of the ICAO SMS regulatory requirement, the PRISM online Flight Operation Quality Assurance and FDA program will provide operators with a way to meet FDA requirements. By participating in the program, recorded data from aircraft operations will be analyzed to identify areas of safety and efficiency.
â€œARGUS chose to affiliate with Sagem as it is a recognized, capable and respected company within the global aviation industry,â€ stated ARGUS CEO, Joe Moeggenberg
â€œOur PRISM SMS Solution offers unparalleled functionality for operators to manage all of the elements of their SMS, and the addition of Sagem FOQA/FDA system will further enhance the effectiveness of our customerâ€™s programs.â€ said PRISM Executive Vice President Bill Yantiss.
The Sagem AGS is the preeminent Flight Data Analysis Software package worldwide with over 300 users.
About Sagem Avionics, Inc.
Sagem Avionics, Inc. a company incorporated in the US with headquarters in Dallas, Texas is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sagem, a Safran group company. Sagem Avionics, Inc. provides high quality avionics products and services to Part 23, 25, 27, and 29 aircraft and helicopters. These include technical support, MRO services, and marketing and sales of Sfim, Arnav, Aviac and Sagem commercial aerospace products including integrated cockpit display systems, helicopter autopilot systems, flight control components, aircraft condition and monitoring systems, and flight operations quality assurance software.
For further information: www.sagemavionics.com
- COVID19 – HAC cancels annual convention scheduled for November 2020
- European Rotors event will host an industry hackathon
- Indian Air Force upgrades Mi-17s with Night Vision Goggles
- Airbus helps Hungarian Air Ambulance become a digital organisation
- EASA publishes proposed eVTOL certification methods
- Triumph to supply mechanical controls for US TH-73 trainers
- Compass and ALG ship EC135 from UK to US for Air Methods
- COVID-19 – Airbus Helicopters offers solutions to air ambulance operators in the fight against COVID-19
- COVID-19 – How Airbus is helping frontline operators in the fight against COVID-19
- Helitrans accepts two Airbus H125s under e-delivery process
- Gama Aviation and Atkins retain UK military airworthiness contract
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers