Sagem Avionics, Inc. (Safran group) of Grand Prairie, Texas and Professional Resources In System Management, LLC (PRISM) of Denver, Colorado, a wholly-owned subsidiary of ARGUS International, Inc. have entered into an agreement to provide FDA services, beginning with corporate operators. The agreement is the most recent addition to PRISMâ€™s variety of services which enable commercial and private, fixed and rotary wing organizations, around the world, to meet international SMS requirements.
Just as PRISMâ€™s on-line SMS is used by operators to meet the 12 elements of the ICAO SMS regulatory requirement, the PRISM online Flight Operation Quality Assurance and FDA program will provide operators with a way to meet FDA requirements. By participating in the program, recorded data from aircraft operations will be analyzed to identify areas of safety and efficiency.
â€œARGUS chose to affiliate with Sagem as it is a recognized, capable and respected company within the global aviation industry,â€ stated ARGUS CEO, Joe Moeggenberg
â€œOur PRISM SMS Solution offers unparalleled functionality for operators to manage all of the elements of their SMS, and the addition of Sagem FOQA/FDA system will further enhance the effectiveness of our customerâ€™s programs.â€ said PRISM Executive Vice President Bill Yantiss.
The Sagem AGS is the preeminent Flight Data Analysis Software package worldwide with over 300 users.
About Sagem Avionics, Inc.
Sagem Avionics, Inc. a company incorporated in the US with headquarters in Dallas, Texas is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sagem, a Safran group company. Sagem Avionics, Inc. provides high quality avionics products and services to Part 23, 25, 27, and 29 aircraft and helicopters. These include technical support, MRO services, and marketing and sales of Sfim, Arnav, Aviac and Sagem commercial aerospace products including integrated cockpit display systems, helicopter autopilot systems, flight control components, aircraft condition and monitoring systems, and flight operations quality assurance software.
For further information: www.sagemavionics.com
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center