The National Transportation Safety Board has developed a five-day course in rotorcraft accident investigation that will be delivered at its training center near Washington in August.
The course, which has been in development for more than a year, was designed to provide investigators from regulatory authorities, investigative agencies, private industry, and potential parties to an NTSB investigation, an overview of the procedures, methods and skills required to perform a comprehensive rotorcraft accident investigation.
The training will be offered August 16-20, 2010, at the NTSB Training Center in Ashburn, Virginia.
Examples from recently concluded investigations will be used to illustrate particular aspects of the investigative process.Â Case studies may include midair collisions, in- flight fires, in-flight break-ups, and weather-related accidents.
Those interested in learning more should see the complete description of the training, registration information, and cost to attend at: http://www.ntsb.gov/TC/CourseInfo/AS102_2010.htm
The NTSB Training Center provides courses that promote independent, objective, and technically advanced transportation accident investigations. More information about the Training Center is available at http://www.ntsb.gov/tc/TrainingCenter.htm
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator
- PHi report on results for the year to 31 December 2018
- Hawker Pacific supplies bespoke mission system
- Bell delivers B505 Jet Ranger X to Stockton Police
- Savback Helicopters appoints new CEO
- Hensoldt enters into Framework Agreement with Airbus
- HELP Appeal donation funds new helipad for Maidstone Hospital
- Skyhunter Outfitters LLC Extends its 2019 Winter Season Hunt
- Official commentary on illegitimate overhaul of Mi-17V-5
- CAMP Systems International Offers Engine Health Monitoring
- Aerial Firefighting Europe 2019 opens in French city of Nîmes