Clayton International, Inc.*, Peachtree City, Ga., is being awarded a $6,332,010 modification to a previously awarded indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract (N00019-10-D-0013) to perform inspections, repairs and related services in support of H-3 helicopters for the governments of Egypt, Peru and Argentina.Â Work will be performed in Peachtree City, Ga., and is expected to be completed in December 2011.Â Contract funds will not expire at the end of the current fiscal year.Â This contract combines purchases for the governments of Egypt ($2,849,405; 45 percent), Peru ($2,216,203; 35 percent), and Argentina ($1,266,402; 20 percent) under the Foreign Military Sales program.Â The Naval Air Systems Command, Patuxent River, Md., is the contracting activity.
- Refurbished H-3 dedicated at Patriots Point Naval and Maritime Museum
- 2010 International Sea King Symposium launched
- 2010 International Sea King Maintenance Symposium website now online
- NAVAIR delivers second pair of Sea Kings to Argentine Navy
- US Navy celebrate 50th anniversary of Sea King first flight
- Blade and cockpit technologies promise long-life VH-3D
- Canadian Sea King undergoes self-defence trial