DART Helicopter Services is pleased to announce that their affiliated partner, DART Aerospace Ltd., has received Transport Canada approval of their Floor & Wall Protects for the Bell 214B and 214B-1 series of helicopters.
Durable, lightweight protection for the cabin cargo area & baggage compartment honeycomb floors and walls and CNC cut for superior fit, the DART Floor & Wall Protectors are constructed of high density, impact resistant aerospace grade polycarbonate that will not warp or crack from extremes of heat or cold.
The Cabin Floor Protectors have a multitude of holes for compatibility with the passenger seating and allows access to the cargo tie down rings. DART also offers a non-drilled version which can be customized by the customer for compatibility with a variety of other kits. The DART Cabin Floor Protector Kits are compatible with the internally mounted auxiliary fuel tank installations.
DART’s Aft Wall & Pylon Protectors install into existing nut plates and are mounted under the blankets so that they don’t alter the look of the cabin. Aft Wall and Pylon Protectors also feature a multitude of cut outs for compatibility with passenger seating & equipment installations.
The Baggage Compartment Protector Kit consists of 7 components installed using potted inserts. This kit features cut out for compatibility and to allow access to tie downs.
- Made of quality engineered, high strength, impact-resistant, aerospace-grade polycarbonate
- Meet current fire resistance requirements
- CNC cut for superior fit
- Light weight
- Wear resistant
- Securely fastened
- Multiple piece set for ease of installation and removal
- Durable protection for the honeycomb flooring & paneling
- Maintains access to seat & tie down points
- Slip resistant texture
- Cleans easily with mild detergent & water
- Easily adaptable for installation with auxiliary fuel tank
- Dark grey color
“DART began with cabin floor protection for military use, however, we quickly determined that this product has a much wider applicability and that protection for honeycomb flooring and paneling was a universal concern. Damage to these areas are costly and time consuming to repair. DART’s protection kits are an economical and lightweight solution.” Quote Bill Beckett, General Manager, DART Aerospace Ltd.
DART Helicopter Services LLC., 4650 North Avenue, Oceanside, CA 92056 (www.darthelicopterservices.com), is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STC’d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DART’s global marketing network and sales channel. DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DART’S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 450 STC’s and manufacture over 500 products. With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART Helicopter Services distributes more than 3,000 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide. For further information, please call our Customer Support Center at 1 (800) 556 4166 or 1 (613) 632 3336 or by e-mail at [email protected]
- Erickson takes over 214B and 214ST from Bell
- Bell 205, 205, 212, 214, 412 – FAA AD 2020-16-10 – Shoulder harness
- Genaire expands fuel cell repair capabilities to include Bell 412 and 214
- Erickson takes on support responsibility for Bell 214B and ST models
- Canada approves Latitude Flight Data Monitoring on Bell 204, 205, 212, 214, and 412
- Iran reveals indigenous Bell 214 simulator
- 14-Nov-12 Bell 214B Khorassan Razavi, Iran (10F)
- 25-Aug-12 Bell 214 Sardasht, Iran (4F)
- Dart announces TC/FAA/EASA approval of run-on wearplates for Bell 205/212/214/412/UH-1H
- Dart announces TC/FAA/EASA approval of their Vertical Reference Door Kit
- FAA approves Dart LED Pulse Lights for Bell 204/205/210/212/214/412
- Dart wins TC and EASA approval for LED pulse lights for Bell 412/etc
- Dart wins FAA Approval for B214 Cabin Floor Protector Kits
- 29-Jul-10 C-GTWV Bell 214 Lillooet, BC, Canada
- Dart GPS Receiver Gimbal Mount now compatible with Garmin GPSMAP on Medium Bell aircraft
- Dart Announces certification of Lightweight Heli-UtilityBasketâ„¢ for the Bell 205/210/212/214
- Dart Announces TC,FAA Approval for DARTâ€™s Bell 214 Aft Facing Seats
- 25-Apr-10 (Reg TBA) Bell B214 Farah Province, Afghanistan
- Aviation Specialties Unlimited Completes STC on B214ST for Evergreen Helicopters
- SkyTrac Systems Obtains STC for Eurocopter EC145 and Bell 204/205/210/214