Derco Aerospace, a Sikorsky Aerospace Services company, received a perfect score from the Performance Review Institute (PRI) Registrar during its annual ISO surveillance audit. The audit evaluates Dercoâ€™s compliance with the ISO 9001: 2008, AS9100 and AS9110 quality standards. Sikorsky Aerospace Services is the worldwide aftermarket business of Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., a subsidiary of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX).
â€œDercoâ€™s comprehensive quality management system continues to follow the most rigorous set of compliance requirements in the aerospace industry,â€ said Mark Hoehnen, president of Derco Aerospace Inc. â€œOur
system is designed to ensure customers receive quality products every time.â€
Dercoâ€™s score will remain on SAE / IAQGâ€™s Online Aerospace Supplier Information System (OASIS) database. The database lists approved accreditation bodies, registration bodies, aerospace-experienced auditors and registered suppliers that have attained accredited registration. Aerospace customers use the OASIS database to identify suppliers that are certified to all industry quality standards.
According to the audit report from PRI Registrar, â€œDerco should be considered a quality leader in its class.” PRI provides international, unbiased, independent manufacturing process and product assessments and certification services for the purpose of adding value, reducing total cost, and facilitating relationships between primes and suppliers.
For more information regarding Derco Aerospace, call (414) 355-3066 or visit www.dercoaerospace.com.
Founded in 1979, Derco Aerospace, Inc. is based in Milwaukee, Wis., and is a world leader in providing aircraft spares distribution, logistics solutions, repair services and technical solutions to customers around the globe. Through solid relationships with premier original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), Derco maintains one of the largest and most diversified aircraft spares inventories in the world. Derco is a full-service logistics and solutions provider, supporting military and commercial fleets in 67 countries.
Sikorsky Aerospace Services, a Sikorsky company, provides comprehensive support to rotary and fixed wing aircraft around the world. It offers its military and commercial customers a full portfolio of support services, including material distribution, maintenance, overhaul & repair, aircraft modifications and life-cycle support.Â Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., based in Stratford, Conn., is a world leader in helicopter design, manufacture and service. United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Conn., provides a broad range of high technology products and support services to the aerospace and building systems industries.
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- HAI Announces 2020 Recipient of Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- Safran makes management appointments
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- FAA creates ADS-B privacy opt-out
- Luxaviation Helicopters at FLIBS for first time
- Launch of HeliSpeed Academy
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance Take Flight for 9,000th Mission
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Lifetime Achievement Award