Derco Aerospace, a Sikorsky Aerospace Services company, received a perfect score from the Performance Review Institute (PRI) Registrar during its annual ISO surveillance audit. The audit evaluates Dercoâ€™s compliance with the ISO 9001: 2008, AS9100 and AS9110 quality standards. Sikorsky Aerospace Services is the worldwide aftermarket business of Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., a subsidiary of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX).
â€œDercoâ€™s comprehensive quality management system continues to follow the most rigorous set of compliance requirements in the aerospace industry,â€ said Mark Hoehnen, president of Derco Aerospace Inc. â€œOur
system is designed to ensure customers receive quality products every time.â€
Dercoâ€™s score will remain on SAE / IAQGâ€™s Online Aerospace Supplier Information System (OASIS) database. The database lists approved accreditation bodies, registration bodies, aerospace-experienced auditors and registered suppliers that have attained accredited registration. Aerospace customers use the OASIS database to identify suppliers that are certified to all industry quality standards.
According to the audit report from PRI Registrar, â€œDerco should be considered a quality leader in its class.” PRI provides international, unbiased, independent manufacturing process and product assessments and certification services for the purpose of adding value, reducing total cost, and facilitating relationships between primes and suppliers.
For more information regarding Derco Aerospace, call (414) 355-3066 or visit www.dercoaerospace.com.
Founded in 1979, Derco Aerospace, Inc. is based in Milwaukee, Wis., and is a world leader in providing aircraft spares distribution, logistics solutions, repair services and technical solutions to customers around the globe. Through solid relationships with premier original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), Derco maintains one of the largest and most diversified aircraft spares inventories in the world. Derco is a full-service logistics and solutions provider, supporting military and commercial fleets in 67 countries.
Sikorsky Aerospace Services, a Sikorsky company, provides comprehensive support to rotary and fixed wing aircraft around the world. It offers its military and commercial customers a full portfolio of support services, including material distribution, maintenance, overhaul & repair, aircraft modifications and life-cycle support.Â Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., based in Stratford, Conn., is a world leader in helicopter design, manufacture and service. United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Conn., provides a broad range of high technology products and support services to the aerospace and building systems industries.
- Bell teams with industry leaders to form Team Invictus
- COVID19 – HAC cancels annual convention scheduled for November 2020
- European Rotors event will host an industry hackathon
- Indian Air Force upgrades Mi-17s with Night Vision Goggles
- Airbus helps Hungarian Air Ambulance become a digital organisation
- EASA publishes proposed eVTOL certification methods
- Triumph to supply mechanical controls for US TH-73 trainers
- Compass and ALG ship EC135 from UK to US for Air Methods
- COVID-19 – Airbus Helicopters offers solutions to air ambulance operators in the fight against COVID-19
- COVID-19 – How Airbus is helping frontline operators in the fight against COVID-19
- Helitrans accepts two Airbus H125s under e-delivery process
- Gama Aviation and Atkins retain UK military airworthiness contract
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum