Patria Helicopters AB has been awarded the contract to maintain Swedish Police helicopters EC135 & Bell 206 Jet Ranger. The new maintenance contract is valid from 2011 till 2016 and it includes an option for three more years. The total value of the contract is some EUR 35 million.
â€œWe consider this contract to confirm that our helicopter maintenance operations are reliable and cost-effective. It is also is a clear sign that Patria is a trusted partner in Sweden. The helicopter cooperation between Patria and the Swedish Police has been going on since 1964â€, says Jukka Holkeri, Chief Marketing Officer of Patria.
Patria has supported the fleets with similar helicopters of the Finnish SkÃ¤rgÃ¥rdshavets HelikoptertjÃ¤nst Ab (SHT) and Copterline both operating ambulance flights.
Patria has acted as Eurocopter subcontractor and Authorised Service Center since 2001 maintaining EC helicopters but also performing final assembly of NH90. Patria has been maintaining Bell helicopters since 1946 and received recognition as Bell Helicopterâ€™s Platinum Level Customer Service Facility (CSF) for 2009 and 2010.
Patria is a defence, security and aerospace group with international operations delivering its customers competitive solutions based on own specialist know-how and partnerships. Patria is owned by the State of Finland and the European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company EADS N.V.
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week