(Vancouver, British Columbia) – Media reports today incorrectly suggest that CHC Helicopter and Aero Contractors of Nigeria Company Limited (ACN) have severed their business relationship effective June 2, 2010. CHC Helicopter is committed to continue operating in Nigeria and has not severed its relationship with ACN.
It is true that due to conditions imposed by the Oceanic Bank, CHC has advised numerous parties in government as well as the Oceanic Bank, ACN and our customers that we may soon be forced to shut down operations. However, no decision on that action has yet been taken.
Negotiations between involved parties continue and, until all options are exhausted, CHC Helicopter will continue to support its business partner, ACN, and provide flying services for our valued oil and gas customers.
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics