Ten years after being created in English, French, German and Spanish, the EADS Internet platform www.eads.com has launched its EADS in China website.
The connection among the various websites in the Group has been strengthened, particularly the Airbus and Eurocopter websites already existing in Chinese. The navigation is localised for the Chinese market and the website takes advantage of more interactive content. The new website reflects the successful growth of the company since its founding and is a platform to showcase ten years of success at EADS.
â€œThe Group has acquired an image as a stable, high-tech company that can present its achievements, visions and success. We take the Chinese website firstly as a Chinese version of the global one which aims to help Chinese customers and partners in getting to know our EADS Group. Then in the local contents we emphasize EADS is not simply a supplier to Chinese customers, but more importantly a long-term loyal partner. To prove this, weâ€˜ve listed achievements of industrial cooperation of all local BUs,â€ explains Pierre Bayle, Head of Corporate Communications at EADS.
EADSâ€™ new Chinese website stresses the interaction between the four Divisions and highlights the Groupâ€™s collective efforts in the area of innovation. The homepage stories touch on programmes like Ariane 5, which has launched numerous scientific satellites into space. The key role that the Chinese customer can play and how they can influence product development is also highlighted in a story on Eurocopterâ€™s EC175. Airbus can look back on four decades of innovation and finally cutting edge TETRA technology is presented to the Chinese market.
National websites for Brazil and Canada are currently undergoing construction.
EADS is a global leader in aerospace, defence and related services. In 2009, EADS generated revenues of â‚¬ 42.8 billion and employed a workforce of about 119,000. The EADS Group includes Airbus, Eurocopter, EADS Astrium and EADS Defence & Security.
- First AW189 launched in Korea
- CAMP Systems and Hillsboro Establish Partnership
- Astronautics RoadRunner™ brings enhanced capabilities to Firehawk
- DART High Capacity Cargo Nets fit the bill for Aeróleo Táxi Aéreo
- AMS and AUTOFLUG sign cooperation agreement
- FreeFlight Systems announces new radar altimeter display for operators
- Falcon Aviation to showcase at first Saudi International Airshow
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Unveils New Website & Video Series
- PIF Announces Launch of The Helicopter Company
- NHV Group appoints new CEO
- PHI enters Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- UK AAIB Bulletin – March 2019
- Smart heli-hook helps raise angel to realm of glory
- Astronautics introduces IBEX™ family
- Sterling Launches New Version of QuickOnline Mobile App
- IMT Vislink showcases updated AVDS System
- Toll Helicopters and Seeing Machines have joined forces
- Helicentre announces scholarship winners
- PhilJets orders 3 Bell 505 Helicopters
- HAI Partners with JSfirm.com to Address Shortage