Ten years after being created in English, French, German and Spanish, the EADS Internet platform www.eads.com has launched its EADS in China website.
The connection among the various websites in the Group has been strengthened, particularly the Airbus and Eurocopter websites already existing in Chinese. The navigation is localised for the Chinese market and the website takes advantage of more interactive content. The new website reflects the successful growth of the company since its founding and is a platform to showcase ten years of success at EADS.
â€œThe Group has acquired an image as a stable, high-tech company that can present its achievements, visions and success. We take the Chinese website firstly as a Chinese version of the global one which aims to help Chinese customers and partners in getting to know our EADS Group. Then in the local contents we emphasize EADS is not simply a supplier to Chinese customers, but more importantly a long-term loyal partner. To prove this, weâ€˜ve listed achievements of industrial cooperation of all local BUs,â€ explains Pierre Bayle, Head of Corporate Communications at EADS.
EADSâ€™ new Chinese website stresses the interaction between the four Divisions and highlights the Groupâ€™s collective efforts in the area of innovation. The homepage stories touch on programmes like Ariane 5, which has launched numerous scientific satellites into space. The key role that the Chinese customer can play and how they can influence product development is also highlighted in a story on Eurocopterâ€™s EC175. Airbus can look back on four decades of innovation and finally cutting edge TETRA technology is presented to the Chinese market.
National websites for Brazil and Canada are currently undergoing construction.
EADS is a global leader in aerospace, defence and related services. In 2009, EADS generated revenues of â‚¬ 42.8 billion and employed a workforce of about 119,000. The EADS Group includes Airbus, Eurocopter, EADS Astrium and EADS Defence & Security.
- Boeing Awarded $8M Contract for AH-64 Support Services
- Sikorsky Awarded $1,126M Contract for Procurement of 12 CH-53K
- Safran appointed Executive VP Operations
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $42M Contract for V-22 Technical Support
- Russian Helicopters participate in SITDEF-2019
- New Chief Executive for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus exceeds $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats