Aircraft Technical Publishers (ATPÂ®) of Brisbane Calif. announced today a new collaboration with Sikorsky Aerospace Service (SAS) to provide single-source, digital, technical publications services for operators of the SikorskyS-92Â® helicopter.Â Sikorsky Aerospace Services is the worldwide aftermarket division of Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., a subsidiary of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE:UTX)
This collaboration will allow S-92 operators to benefit from ATPâ€™s single source solution consisting of airframe, Component Maintenance Manuals (CMM) and regulatory libraries formatted in a simple, easy to use system. Included in the Sikorsky libraries, ATP will provide the NavigatorVÂ® Aviation Information Management System (AIMS). Supplying information from a consolidated source with the NavigatorV system offers users increased productivity and cost savings.
ATP currently provides technical publication services for the SikorskyS-76Â® airframe, associated engine technical publications, Component Maintenance Manuals (CMM), and regulatory libraries. This new agreement expands the relationship between Sikorsky and ATP by combining these two aircraft into ATPâ€™s single source solution.
â€œATP is pleased to work with Sikorsky to provide access to S-92 airframe technical publications,” said Rich Marino, President of ATP. â€œCombining Sikorsky digital publications with ATPâ€™s existing offerings as a single source solution through NavigatorV increases productivity for maintenance professionals by allowing them to access, search and manage all their publications in one place.â€
For almost 40 years, Aircraft Technical Publishers (ATPÂ®) has been the leader in providing the global aviation community valued and effective information solutions. The company has a worldwide customer base including fixed base operators, repair stations, aircraft and component manufacturers, regulatory agencies, airlines, schools and corporate operators.
ATPâ€™s general aviation solutions facilitate content distribution and access for aircraft manufacturers and include the NavigatorVÂ® software platform, subscriber management, print-on-demand provisioning, and branded portal needs. Additionally, the AskBobÂ® online community from ATP is one of the largest and most informative online aviation forums.
ATPâ€™s commercial solutions promote the collaborative management of essential and required operational documents, and prepare Part 121, 135 and 145 certificate holders for regulatory audits with the use of the ICAPSM compliance and conformance tool. The ICAP tool is an essential platform in building a Safety Management System (SMS) foundation.
Sikorsky Aerospace Services, a Sikorsky company, provides comprehensive support to rotary and fixed wing operators around the world. It offers its military and commercial customers a full portfolio of support services, including material distribution, maintenance, overhaul & repair, aircraft modifications and life-cycle support. Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., based in Stratford, Conn., is a world leader in helicopter design, manufacture and service United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Conn., provides a broad range of high technology products and support services to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
- Survitec launches new Emergency Breathing System for helicopter ops
- Man charged after UK police helicopter struck by laser
- EASA Rotorcraft Symposium – technical publications now available
- US Army studies eVTOL acoustics in the quest for silent helicopters
- Bell Wins Popular Science “Best of What’s New in Aerospace” Award
- MD Helicopters Secures $34 Million Army Contract
- New helipad opens at Groves Memorial Community Hospital
- Melfort hospital helipad complete
- Italian Air Force enhances emergency response and homeland security capabilities
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work