Ulan-Ude aviation plant (UUAP) incorporated into Russian helicopter industry holding company “Russian Helicopters” delivers helicopters ahead of schedule under the contract with “UTair” air carrier.
In the beginning of July UUAP dispatched ahead of time two Mi-171 helicopters (in Mi-8AMT version) to air carrier “UTair”, which should have been manufactured as per the terms of the contract in the end of the 3d quarter of 2010. Furthermore the customer accepted 5 helicopters in June which have been delivered ahead of scheduled time as well. Schedule advancing is dictated by a desire of “UTair” air carrier to expedite aircrafts delivery due to increase in freight traffic activity. “UTair” air carrier is one of the leaders in the world helicopter carrier market and it has a large capacity of orders for air carrier operations.
Despite of high production workload (the plant intends to manufacture 75 helicopters in 2010), UUAP managed to manufacture and deliver the helicopters to the customer ahead of scheduled terms without breaking aircraft production schedule under alternative contracts.
UTair air carrier is a long-standing partner of our plant and we have exceptional relations, – remarked U-UAP managing director Leonid Belych, – that’s why we’ve done our best to deliver the helicopters ahead of scheduled time. We understand that now such a great operator as UTair has a lot of orders for helicopter operations to be completed. In return the air carrier also repeatedly made concessions in solution of various issues”.
Delivery of the helicopters to UTair air carrier is accomplished as a part of the contract signed in the beginning of 2008. The air carrier has already accepted from the manufacturer 39 helicopters out of 40 ordered.
- Russian Helicopters launches Mi-8 test operation program in Indonesia
- Russian Helicopters deliver Mi-171 to China
- Iran unveils new laser-guided missiles for helicopter fleet
- Russian Helicopters Aviation Training Center in Ulan-Ude now certified
- The Mi-171 with the VK-2500-03 engine certified in China
- Russian Helicopters and United Helicopters sign contracts
- Two Ansat and one Mi-171 ordered for EMS work at 2022 Winter Olympics
- Peruvian Fire-Fighters Look to Purchasing Mi-171s
- Peruvian Air Force orders 36 helicopters
- Russian Helicopters to supply its first civilian rotorcraft to Pakistan
- Russian Helicopters Contracted for four Mi-8/171s
- Russian Helicopters to ship certified Мi-171s to Chinese company
- Russian Helicopters to build a training center in Peru
- Russian Helicopters to deliver to Jiangsu Baoli
- Russian Helicopters approves Iranian service centre
- Russian Helicopters sells to four customers in China
- Second Mi-171A2 prototype now flying
- Rosneft signs for two Mi-171s and two Mi-8AMTs
- Serbia orders two Mi-171s
- Russian Helicopters to deliver two Mi-171s in China