DART Helicopter Services is pleased to announce that their affiliated partner, DART Aerospace Ltd., has received Transport Canada, FAA, EASA and ANAC approval of their updated design Heli-Utility-Basket for the EC 130.
The Heli-Utility-Basketâ„¢ is constructed of stainless steel with a high-gloss, white scratch-resistant finish.Â A self-locking handle keeps valuables secure during flight.Â The baskets are practical and look great.
The updated design of the Heli-Utility-Basket features a new installation system that mounts to the airframe and allows the operator to use either the cargo swing or the single point cargo hook in conjunction with the basket.Â In addition, the updated design results in a basket that is compatible for use with DART Spacepods or OEM baggage compartment extenders, with DART Sliding Door Hinge Modification kits and with OEM steps.
DART also offers an additional fixed provisions kit, to allow the basket to be easily moved to other aircraft.Â For operators with an older basket model (mounts to cargo swing fittings, does not allow use of cargo swing with basket installed), DART has created a conversion kit that updates the basket to the current installation method and allows cargo swing/hook use.
- New easy bolt-on installation
- Approved to be flown LH, RH or both side simultaneously
- Ideal for transportation of skis, golf clubs, fire-fighting equipment or tools
- Compatible with:
- Cargo hook use
- DART Spacepods D130-780-041/-042 & OEM baggage compartment extenders
- Sliding door and DART Sliding Door Hinge Kit D130-780-011
- OEM steps
â€œDART Heli-Utility-Baskets have received universal acceptance by operators worldwide.Â With the update to the design for the EC130, DART has addressed several compatibility issues to make this an ideal cargo expansion solution.â€Â Quote, Bill Beckett, General Manager, DART Aerospace Ltd.
DART Helicopter Services LLC., 4650 North Avenue, Oceanside, CA 92056 (www.darthelicopterservices.com), is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STCâ€™d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DARTâ€™s global marketing network and sales channel.Â DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DARTâ€™S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 450 STCâ€™s and manufacture over 500 products.Â With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART Helicopter Services distributes more than 3,000 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide.Â For further information, please call our Customer Support Center at 1 (800) 556 4166 or 1 (613) 632 3336 or by e-mail at [email protected]
- LCI Helicopters launches $100 Million co-investment vehicle
- Maverick announces CRFS retrofit for its entire EC130B4 fleet
- Airbus launches the ACH130 Aston Martin Edition
- 21-Oct-19 N922RJ Airbus EC130 Oroville, US-California
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- LA County Sheriff buys a AS350 crash-resistant fuel tank
- Additional certification for DART’s EC/H130 Emergency Flotation System
- VFS EuroTec Receives FAA Validation for EC130 TrueBlue Main Ship Battery STC
- StandardAero expands AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank into European Market
- Dart receives EASA certification for EC130/H130 Cable Cutter System
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- DART launches its new H130/EC130 Cable Cutter System
- EASA Certified AS350 Retrofittable Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Papillon Airways Sign MOU for 40 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tanks
- FAA certified retrofittable Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank for AS350 and EC130
- South Australia Police update EC130 with Wescam EO/IR
- Canada approves Donaldson IBF for AS350 and EC130
- Hospital Wing takes delivery of fourth H130
- Taiwan Leasing Firm to Finance Fifth H130 for PhilJets