John M. Belcher, Chairman and CEO of ARINC Incorporated, today announced the creation of a new International Division to lead the companyâ€™s operations in Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
The International Division will be based in the United Kingdom, and will also include ARINCâ€™s Airport Technology Center. In addition to managing most of the companyâ€™s global operations, the International Division will focus on developing new products and solutions aligned with the business requirements of customers from all of the companyâ€™s operating regions.
Randy Pizzi, formerly Vice President and Managing Director of ARINCâ€™s Asia Pacific Division, has been named Vice President of the new International Division. Mr. Pizzi, who has spent 20 years with ARINC, established the companyâ€™s Asia-Pacific headquarters in Singapore eight years ago. During his tenure there he played a central role in accelerating growth of the companyâ€™s business and technical infrastructure across the Asia Pacific region.
In making the appointment, Mr. Belcher stated, â€œRandy Pizzi has been instrumental in helping the company achieve the aims of its global expansion strategy, and I am very pleased he will now lead our International Division.â€
Dave Poltorak, formerly Vice President and Managing Director of ARINCâ€™s EMEA operations for three years, and a 20-year veteran of the Company, has been named Vice President of International Operations. Mr. Poltorak has held a variety of senior management positions within the company during his 20 year tenure, including the establishment of ARINC DirectSM, the companyâ€™s fast-growing business aviation services subsidiary, and the launch of ARINCâ€™s data link service in China in the late 1990â€™s.
â€œDave has significant international experience at ARINC, most recently in his capable leadership of our EMEA operations, and I am very pleased to have the opportunity for us to work closely together in launching this new Division,â€ said Mr. Pizzi.
He added, â€œThe ARINC International Division has been formed to enhance the companyâ€™s ability to expand its global businesses, and to provide better service and support to our regional customers. By combining our Airport Technology Center with our international operations we will foster a fresh approach to exchanging ideas and will create economies of scale. This will also establish a broader management and support structure to enable acceleration or our business growth and increased efficiency in providing services and solutions to our Customers.â€
ARINC also announced that Jim Martin and Andy Hubbard have been promoted to the position of Managing Director in the companyâ€™s Asia Pacific and EMEA operations, respectively.
Other International Division appointments have also been made in Legal, Business Operations, and Finance.Â This Division will be headquartered at new premises in Bracknell, England.
ARINC Incorporated, a portfolio company of The Carlyle Group, provides communications, engineering and integration solutions for commercial, defense and government customers worldwide. Headquartered in Annapolis, Maryland, with regional headquarters in London and Singapore, ARINC is ISO 9001:2008 certified. For more information, visit the web site at www.arinc.com.
ARINCâ€™s International Division will complement ARINC EMEAâ€™s HQ in Crawley, near London Gatwick.
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week