Hosted by Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services-United Kingdom from September 28th-30th, 2010 in Portsmouth, England; event registration is proceeding as anticipated, including a high level of early commitment from event sponsors and presenters.
â€œWeâ€™ve seen sponsorships and tradeshow spaces booked faster than expected; with only a few opportunities remaining,â€ says Ken Doig – 2010 SEA KING Symposium event coordinator. Â Doig explains Vector has received confirmations from a number of leading industry players including Sikorsky Aerospace Services, AgustaWestland, Vector Aerospace (Platinum Sponsors), Pall Corporation, Safran, IMP Aerospace, Rolls-Royce (Gold Sponsors), GASTOPS and Rotair industries (Silver Sponsors); and requests for delegate registrations, sponsorships and exhibit spaces continue to roll in, with limited spaces remaining.
Vector is a world-leader in providing comprehensive engine, dynamic component, structures and avionics maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services to SEA KING / S61 customers from around the globe; with its dedication to innovation demonstrated with the successful integration of the worldâ€™s first Sikorsky S61 equipped with a fully-integrated Integrated Cockpit Display System (ICDS).
Symposium registration and sponsorship opportunities are available on a 1st come – 1st reserved basis by contacting the event coordinator:
Business Development Manager
Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services-UK
Building 140, Fleetlands
Fareham Raod, Gosport PO13 0AA
Tel: +44(0)2392 946442
Fax: +44(0)2392 946103
Mob: +44(0)77 408 37282
About Vector Aerospace Corporation (â€œVectorâ€)
Vector is a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul services. Through facilities in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom and Africa it provides services to commercial and military customers for various types of gas turbine engines, components and helicopter airframes. Principal operations include Vector Aerospace Engine Services-Atlantic, Vector Aerospace Engine Services-UK, Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services-North America, Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services-UK and Pathix ASP.
Vector also provides information technology solutions to an international customer base. Vector employs approximately 2,500 employees.
- 20-Apr-20 N908CH Sikorsky S61 Camp Dwyer, Afghanistan
- Sikorsky and United Aero Group sign S61 support agreement
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Malaysia celebrates 50 years service of S-61 fleet
- RMAF welcomes upgraded Nuri helicopter
- Royal Malaysian Air Force S-61 Fleet to Receive Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade
- A Presidential Restoration
- AEM MCP02 Master Caution Panel approved by Transport Canada
- RAF donates Sea King to Falklands museum
- Heli-One to upgrade Malaysian S-61 fleet
- Royal Navy SAR Sea Kings leave Culdrose for the last time
- Donaldson gets STC for S-61 inlet barrier filters
- FAA Proposes $240,500 Civil Penalty Against Helicopter Transport Services
- Bristow winchman recognised by the Queen
- Babcock win large Royal Navy helicopter maintenance contract
- Heli-One to prepare pair of S61s for Omni Taxi Aereo
- Royal Air Force bows out of UK SAR responsibility
- UK – Boulmer SAR base closes as RAF ferries Sea Kings to storage
- Sikorsky awarded $16.3M for five VH-3D cabin interiors
- Canada re-selects Vector as sole T-58 engine MRO provider