Aeronautical Accessories, Inc., an affiliate of Bell Helicopter, is offering special incentive pricing on its line of Wire Strike Protection SystemsÂ® (WSPSÂ®).Â The accessory manufacturer has cable cutting kits available for many helicopter models and is currently offering the MD 500E, 520N, 530FF WSPS kits for a reduced price of $15,995.
â€œAt Aeronautical Accessories, we aim to provide our customers with the accessories and parts they need to complete their missions that are not only cost-effective, but increase the safety of their operation,â€ said Mike Bednar, vice president Aeronautical Accessories. â€œBy reducing the price of our WSPS, we are able to equip our customers with an affordable solution that helps increase safety and lower operating costs.â€
Aeronautical Accessoriesâ€™ WSPS are available for immediate delivery and offer several safety benefits.Â These advantages include:
- Protects against inadvertent contact with horizontal mechanical, electrical transmission, and communication wires and cables
- Reduces the possibility of wires entering the cockpit or damaging landing gear
- Provides high tensile strength upper and lower cutting blades and windshield deflector
- Accommodates high or low skid gear and fixed or pop-out floats
Contact Aeronautical Accessoriesâ€™ sales representatives at 1-800-251-7094 for additional information and special pricing on selected kits.
About Aeronautical Accessories, Inc
Aeronautical Accessories, Inc., an affiliate of Bell Helicopter, designs, manufactures, warehouses, and distributes the most advanced helicopter parts and accessories through a worldwide network of over 110 countries.Â A division of Edwards & Associates, the ISO:9001/AS9100 certified organization has been distributing innovative, quality rotorcraft products since 1979.
About Bell Helicopter
Bell Helicopter, a wholly owned subsidiary of Textron Inc., is an industry-leading producer of commercial and military, manned and unmanned vertical-lift aircraft and the pioneer of the revolutionary tiltrotor aircraft. Globally recognized for world-class customer service, innovation and superior quality, Bell’s global workforce serves customers flying Bell aircraft in more than 120 countries.
- Tiger Tugs continues to grow with new product launches
- MD500 Dual Cargo Hook kit with Y-Rope from Onboard Systems
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- Trakka announces FAA STC for the MD500
- FAA approves Onboard Systems MD500 Hooks with Surefire Release
- Onboard Systems MD500 Cargo Hook Kits Receive FAA Certification
- MDHI Reveals New MD 6XX at Heli-Expo
- JSSI launches maintenance program for MD500 and MD600
- Aero Precision to supply LORD products for Korean MD500s
- 27-Jun-15 MD Helicopters MD500 Poerua Glacier, New Zealand
- Sunset Aviation Service launches new website
- Phoenix Heliparts Offers Cost-Effective Component Support
- Tiger Tug launches new mover just for md 500 series helicopters
- MD540A to be displayed at Commemorative Air Force Museum event
- South African pair to apply for bail in Zimbabwe over buried MD500
- 04-May-14 MD Helicopters MD500 West Nicholson, Zimbabwe
- Phoenix Heliparts and RSG sign STC Agreement for MD500 Vapor Cycle Air Conditioning Units
- Invitation to HTC Technical Briefing at Heli-Expo
- US Dept Homeland Security selling four MD500Es
- Skye Avionics receives FAA STC for MD500 LED Light