Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant, JSC, (UUAP), being a part of a “Russian Helicopters” helicopter industry holding company commenced training of the Customer’s flight and maintenance staff in the plant’s Aviation Training Center. The training is conducted under contract for delivery of Mi-171E helicopters to China.
The training program provides theoretical and practical courses in UUAP Aviation Training Center and the flight simulator training in Omsk Flight Technical College of civil aviation. When the training is over the Customer’s specialists will receive the certificates and licenses permitting operation and maintenance of Mi-171E helicopters.
The contract for delivery of Mi-171E civil helicopters in transport configuration to China was signed in December, 2009. The helicopters will be used for transportation including missions in highland areas. The contract deliveries are planned to be started in October, 2010.
- 16-Jan-21 517 Bell UH-1H Busdi, Philippines (7F)
- Australia – CASA appoints acting CEO
- Nigerian AF partners with Caverton Helicopters for maintenance
- Container Research Corp wins V-22 aux tank contract
- Naval Supply Systems Command addresses V-22 supply concern
- Australia to replace Tiger with AH-64E
- GAO reports on Washington DC area helicopter noise concerns
- HAI addresses pandemic worries about holding Heli-Expo 2021
- First flight for Airbus H160 for All Nippon Helicopter
- UK AAIB Bulletin – January 2021
- NTSB announces public board meeting on Kobe Bryant S76 accident
- General Electric Aviation awarded $101M contract for support of CH-53K
- Second Nigerian Air Force Mi-171E inducted
- RACQ CQ Rescue publishes 2020 mission stats
- LifeNet Partners with Columbus Community Hospital to Provide Air Medical Services
- US Army requests funding for Rescue Litter Stabilization System
- Bell Certifies New Helicopter Flight Data Monitoring Device
- Bristow appoints Area Manager in Brazil
- Updated Bucher EMS interior approved by EASA on H135
- The Loar Group Announces the Acquisition of Safe Flight Instrument Corporation