Aeronautical Accessories, Inc., an affiliate company of Bell Helicopter, is pleased to announce STC certification of the company’s new Vertical Fin Antenna Mount for Bell 407, 206B, and 206L Series. The product is available for immediate shipment.
The new Vertical Fin Antenna Mount boasts several safety benefits including:
* Reduces weight by up to 1 pound less than existing collision lights
*Provides ample area for installation of various antennas including GPS and satellite
* Improves signal reception
* Replaces existing vertical fin fairing assembly and includes new LED anti-collision light to replace existing light
* Contains provisions for optional anti-collision light to be installed on belly of aircraft
* Easy installation using existing ship wiring, retaining the same mounting location for an anti-collision light
“By repositioning the antenna out from under the main rotor blades and adding optional anti-collision lights to the aircraft this product provides Bell 407 and 206 operators with a tool that enhances preventative safety measures, reduces the weight of the existing system and helps them more effectively complete their mission,” said Mike Bednar, vice president Aeronautical Accessories.
For more information on the new Vertical Fin Antenna Mounts, contact the Aeronautical Accessories, Inc. sales team at 1-800-251-7094, [email protected], or visit www.aero-access.com.
About Aeronautical Accessories
Aeronautical Accessories, Inc., an affiliate of Bell Helicopter, designs, manufactures, warehouses, and distributes the most advanced helicopter parts and accessories through a worldwide network of over 110 countries. A division of Edwards & Associates, the ISO:9001/AS9100 certified organization has been distributing innovative, quality rotorcraft products since 1979.
About Bell Helicopter
Bell Helicopter, a wholly owned subsidiary of Textron Inc., is an industry-leading producer of commercial and military, manned and unmanned vertical lift aircraft and the pioneer of the revolutionary tilt rotor aircraft. Globally recognized for world-class customer service, innovation and superior quality, Bell’s global workforce serves customers flying Bell aircraft in more than 120 countries.
About Textron Inc.
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna Aircraft Company , Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, and Textron Systems. More information is available at www.textron.com.
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System Approved for Bell 407
- AeroBrigham to Exhibit Marion County 407 at APSCON
- United Rotorcraft receives China CAAC Validation for Bell 407
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- Bell awarded $22M contract for Seven extra Bell 407 airframes
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Bell to Widen Malaysian Market
- Trakka annonces FAA approval for Bell series
- Boost Systems Dual Hook Systems and Personnel Carrying Devise approved for B407 and AS350/355
- Montana – ALERT program raising money for new helicopter
- 05-Nov-17 N522RL Bell 407 Rig MP281, US-Gulf of Mexico
- Bell promotes 407 in African market
- SAFE Structure designs maintenance stands for Halo Flight
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- Bell 407 operator LJ Aviation renews ACSF registration
- Sonoma County Sheriff gets sign off for new Bell 407GXP
- New Bell representative for UK and Ireland
- 18-May-17 N6040Y Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- 13-May-17 Bell 407 Mosul, Iraq
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems B407 Cargo Hook Kits