HH Helicopters will be operating daily transfers to The Celtic Manor from Cotswold Airport, Cirencester, Gloucestershire.Â This is a fast and convenient way to travel to The 2010 Ryder Cup, arriving relaxed and stress free, with a journey time of just 20 minutes.
For the discerning traveller, with a quick transfer time and a convenient departure point, there is no other comparable mode of transport. You will truly appreciate the convenience of beating the crowds and maximising your time, from only Â£210 per person.
The 2010 Ryder Cup will take place at The Celtic Manor Resort, Newport, Wales from September 28th – October 3rd, 2010.
Cotswold Airport is only 12 miles from M4 J17 and 20 miles from M5 J11A and there is ample free parking. Kemble main line train station is only 2 miles away and is just 1hr 19 mins from Paddington.
HH Helicopters are the only helicopter operator based at Cotswold Airport, Cirencester, Gloucestershire and is run by people who are passionate about flying with customer service second to none. The company operates VIP charters, Wedding Flights, Aerial Surveying, transfers to Social and Sporting Events and Sightseeing Tours over the beautiful Cotswold countryside. It is a licensed air charter company, approved and strictly regulated by the Civil Aviation Authority.
Their friendly and efficient service makes chartering a helicopter seamless and stress free as well as being a cost effective and extremely stylish travel solution.
Their professional pilots are highly skilled and their senior pilots are qualified to fly with over 2,000 flying hours.
- Apollo Air Services to operate first AW109 Trekker in UK
- Bermuda Aircraft Registry Hits Historic Milestone
- Air Methods opens Mercy Air 66 base at Barstow
- Heli-One wins German AS332L1 and EC215 upgrade contract
- Volocopter and Amazon join UK CAA Innovation Sandbox project
- Lilium Reveals New Air Taxi Celebrates Maiden Flight
- CareFlite celebrates 40 Year Anniversary
- Vertical Flight Society Recognizes Sikorsky For Technological Innovations
- Nepalese operators facing pilot shortage
- Sierra Nevada Awarded $75M Contract for HH-60G DVES Installations
- Sloane extend Leonardo distributorship and sign for two more AW109s
- FlightSafety announces new President & CEO
- TracPlus and IQonboard collaborate
- Northern Escape Heli Skiing Announces investment
- MALS-39 Marine recognized for contributions to maintenance readiness
- 22 countries sign new European Defence Agency cross-border agreement
- STARS announces first all-female lineup for 2019 Rescue in the Rockies
- FAA Announces Safety Rating for Costa Rica
- Speedwings expands helicopter ops with BHS and DC Aviation
- Latest ACH160 order underlines market confidence in new model