HH Helicopters will be operating daily transfers to The Celtic Manor from Cotswold Airport, Cirencester, Gloucestershire.Â This is a fast and convenient way to travel to The 2010 Ryder Cup, arriving relaxed and stress free, with a journey time of just 20 minutes.
For the discerning traveller, with a quick transfer time and a convenient departure point, there is no other comparable mode of transport. You will truly appreciate the convenience of beating the crowds and maximising your time, from only Â£210 per person.
The 2010 Ryder Cup will take place at The Celtic Manor Resort, Newport, Wales from September 28th – October 3rd, 2010.
Cotswold Airport is only 12 miles from M4 J17 and 20 miles from M5 J11A and there is ample free parking. Kemble main line train station is only 2 miles away and is just 1hr 19 mins from Paddington.
HH Helicopters are the only helicopter operator based at Cotswold Airport, Cirencester, Gloucestershire and is run by people who are passionate about flying with customer service second to none. The company operates VIP charters, Wedding Flights, Aerial Surveying, transfers to Social and Sporting Events and Sightseeing Tours over the beautiful Cotswold countryside. It is a licensed air charter company, approved and strictly regulated by the Civil Aviation Authority.
Their friendly and efficient service makes chartering a helicopter seamless and stress free as well as being a cost effective and extremely stylish travel solution.
Their professional pilots are highly skilled and their senior pilots are qualified to fly with over 2,000 flying hours.
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $19M Contract for MV-22 and CV-22 Kits
- Sikorsky-Boeing SB>1 DEFIANT™ Helicopter Achieves First Flight
- Keystone Turbine Services Earns Two Rolls-Royce M250 Awards
- FlightSafety to add Advanced Energy Management – Rotorcraft course
- HealthNet EC145e to serve West Virginia
- Bell and Rolls-Royce Collaborate
- Sikorsky Recognizes County Of County of Los Angeles Fire Department
- CHC and Aberdeen University to embark on research partnership
- V-22 Osprey Marks Three Decades of Transforming Military Aviation
- FlightSafety and Metro Aviation celebrate five years of Louisiana Level D simulators
- HELP Appeal donation upgrades Royal Preston Hospital helipad
- Babcock Flight Training Adelaide Graduate
- GVH Aerospace helps Swiss Rotor Solutions
- DAC renews distribution with Esterline
- Genesys Aerosystems to certify popular HeliSAS Stability Augmentation System
- PDG partners with Woodgate Aviation to support 148th British Open Golf
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M