HH Helicopters will be operating daily transfers to The Celtic Manor from Cotswold Airport, Cirencester, Gloucestershire.Â This is a fast and convenient way to travel to The 2010 Ryder Cup, arriving relaxed and stress free, with a journey time of just 20 minutes.
For the discerning traveller, with a quick transfer time and a convenient departure point, there is no other comparable mode of transport. You will truly appreciate the convenience of beating the crowds and maximising your time, from only Â£210 per person.
The 2010 Ryder Cup will take place at The Celtic Manor Resort, Newport, Wales from September 28th – October 3rd, 2010.
Cotswold Airport is only 12 miles from M4 J17 and 20 miles from M5 J11A and there is ample free parking. Kemble main line train station is only 2 miles away and is just 1hr 19 mins from Paddington.
HH Helicopters are the only helicopter operator based at Cotswold Airport, Cirencester, Gloucestershire and is run by people who are passionate about flying with customer service second to none. The company operates VIP charters, Wedding Flights, Aerial Surveying, transfers to Social and Sporting Events and Sightseeing Tours over the beautiful Cotswold countryside. It is a licensed air charter company, approved and strictly regulated by the Civil Aviation Authority.
Their friendly and efficient service makes chartering a helicopter seamless and stress free as well as being a cost effective and extremely stylish travel solution.
Their professional pilots are highly skilled and their senior pilots are qualified to fly with over 2,000 flying hours.
- CHC launches partnership for wildfire detection
- Airbus Helicopters resilient in 2020
- CHC wins another UK offshore windfarm contract
- Great Western Air Ambulance reports on 2020 missions
- UK – Children’s Air Ambulance reaches another milestone
- Flyjets adds helicopters to travel planning system
- New multi-million pound Cosford base approved for Midlands Air Ambulance
- Metro Aviation announce STC for Stryker Performance-LOAD Manual Cot Fastener
- Airborne Engines Ltd & Keystone Turbine Services reduce HMU prices
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification