HH Helicopters will be operating daily transfers to The Celtic Manor from Cotswold Airport, Cirencester, Gloucestershire.Â This is a fast and convenient way to travel to The 2010 Ryder Cup, arriving relaxed and stress free, with a journey time of just 20 minutes.
For the discerning traveller, with a quick transfer time and a convenient departure point, there is no other comparable mode of transport. You will truly appreciate the convenience of beating the crowds and maximising your time, from only Â£210 per person.
The 2010 Ryder Cup will take place at The Celtic Manor Resort, Newport, Wales from September 28th – October 3rd, 2010.
Cotswold Airport is only 12 miles from M4 J17 and 20 miles from M5 J11A and there is ample free parking. Kemble main line train station is only 2 miles away and is just 1hr 19 mins from Paddington.
HH Helicopters are the only helicopter operator based at Cotswold Airport, Cirencester, Gloucestershire and is run by people who are passionate about flying with customer service second to none. The company operates VIP charters, Wedding Flights, Aerial Surveying, transfers to Social and Sporting Events and Sightseeing Tours over the beautiful Cotswold countryside. It is a licensed air charter company, approved and strictly regulated by the Civil Aviation Authority.
Their friendly and efficient service makes chartering a helicopter seamless and stress free as well as being a cost effective and extremely stylish travel solution.
Their professional pilots are highly skilled and their senior pilots are qualified to fly with over 2,000 flying hours.
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry