HH Helicopters will be operating daily transfers to The Celtic Manor from Cotswold Airport, Cirencester, Gloucestershire.Â This is a fast and convenient way to travel to The 2010 Ryder Cup, arriving relaxed and stress free, with a journey time of just 20 minutes.
For the discerning traveller, with a quick transfer time and a convenient departure point, there is no other comparable mode of transport. You will truly appreciate the convenience of beating the crowds and maximising your time, from only Â£210 per person.
The 2010 Ryder Cup will take place at The Celtic Manor Resort, Newport, Wales from September 28th – October 3rd, 2010.
Cotswold Airport is only 12 miles from M4 J17 and 20 miles from M5 J11A and there is ample free parking. Kemble main line train station is only 2 miles away and is just 1hr 19 mins from Paddington.
HH Helicopters are the only helicopter operator based at Cotswold Airport, Cirencester, Gloucestershire and is run by people who are passionate about flying with customer service second to none. The company operates VIP charters, Wedding Flights, Aerial Surveying, transfers to Social and Sporting Events and Sightseeing Tours over the beautiful Cotswold countryside. It is a licensed air charter company, approved and strictly regulated by the Civil Aviation Authority.
Their friendly and efficient service makes chartering a helicopter seamless and stress free as well as being a cost effective and extremely stylish travel solution.
Their professional pilots are highly skilled and their senior pilots are qualified to fly with over 2,000 flying hours.
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring