fipart, the worldâ€™s only combined networking and trading marketplace for aviation parts and services, has given one of Germanyâ€™s leading air rescue organizations free premium access to its platform. The move, fipartâ€™s first-ever sponsoring initiative, enables DRF Luftrettung to find spare aviation parts much faster in the future so it can focus on its core business: providing quick medical care in life-threatening situations.
â€œThe DRF Luftrettung saves thousands of lives each year and plays a vital role in Germanyâ€™s emergency rescue services system,â€ said fipart CEO Andreas Lampprecht. â€œWeâ€™re delighted that we can make a modest contribution to its important work by offering free access to our marketplace.â€
In addition to locating and ordering spare aviation parts fast and hassle-free, the DRF Luftrettung can also use fipart to sell its own aviation parts in stock. Employees in procurement, logistics and technical maintenance are already making use of both services.
â€œAll of our employees now have access to an international network of companies and get answers to their RFQs more quickly, said Carmen Butschkus, Head of Fundraising at DRF Luftrettung. â€œThis is making our day-to-day work much easier and helping to keep our air ambulance fleet up to the highest standards.â€
fipart would like to offer free premium membership to other air ambulance and emergency services around the world. Organizations that want to take advantage of this offer should contact fipart directly.
About DRF Luftrettung
DRF Luftrettung operates 31 HEMS (Helicopter Emergency Medical Service) bases in Germany, Austria and Italy with more than 50 helicopters for emergency rescue and intensive care transport between hospitals, at eight bases even around the clock. All helicopters are optimally equipped for the care of emergency and intensive care patients. In addition DRF Luftrettung uses its own ambulance aircraft for worldwide repatriations. Approximately 550 emergency physicians, 250 paramedics, 180 pilots, and approximately 70 engineers are on duty for the DRF Luftrettung. In 2009 they flew a total of 40,375 missions. For more information, visit www.drf-luftrettung.de.
fipart (http://www.fipart.com) is the only online platform for the aviation industry combining features for trading and networking. fipart aims to be the industryâ€™s premier business network where anyone, from a small organization to a global player, can come together to build their business and increase the quality of trading â€” all based on personal relationships, trust and recommendations among fipartâ€™s users. fipartâ€™s network currently has more than 3,000 companies and 17 million aircraft parts.
- Falcon Aviation starts AW169 helicopter transport operations in Kuwait
- Vertical Flight Society to Highlight eVTOL Revolution at Heli-Expo 2019
- Upgrades to Inverness hospital life-Saving Helipad
- Portugal’s Air Force takes delivery of first two AW119Kx
- USCG starts MH-65E Initial Operational Test And Evaluation
- Honeywell to launch eVTOL hybrid-electric propulsion system at Heli-Expo 2019
- Advanced Turbine Engine Company Files Protest For ITEP
- Nominations Open for the International Aerial Firefighting Awards 2019
- Heligo receives its first H145
- DRF releases 2018 operating statistics
- IBAC Welcomes New IS-BAO Operations Manager
- HAL takes leading role in organising Aero India 2019
- Russian Helicopters identified potential partners in localization of Ka-226T in India
- DRF Luftrettung – “Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in emergency medicine”
- Genesys HeliSAS stability augmentation system now certified for IFR
- Ace Aeronautics sells three UH-60s to Austrian military
- DRF Luftrettung and Lufthansa Aviation Training cooperate
- Russian Helicopters to take part in Aero India 2019
- Canada donates surplus Coast Guard Bo105 to BCIT
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management