fipart, the worldâ€™s only combined networking and trading marketplace for aviation parts and services, has given one of Germanyâ€™s leading air rescue organizations free premium access to its platform. The move, fipartâ€™s first-ever sponsoring initiative, enables DRF Luftrettung to find spare aviation parts much faster in the future so it can focus on its core business: providing quick medical care in life-threatening situations.
â€œThe DRF Luftrettung saves thousands of lives each year and plays a vital role in Germanyâ€™s emergency rescue services system,â€ said fipart CEO Andreas Lampprecht. â€œWeâ€™re delighted that we can make a modest contribution to its important work by offering free access to our marketplace.â€
In addition to locating and ordering spare aviation parts fast and hassle-free, the DRF Luftrettung can also use fipart to sell its own aviation parts in stock. Employees in procurement, logistics and technical maintenance are already making use of both services.
â€œAll of our employees now have access to an international network of companies and get answers to their RFQs more quickly, said Carmen Butschkus, Head of Fundraising at DRF Luftrettung. â€œThis is making our day-to-day work much easier and helping to keep our air ambulance fleet up to the highest standards.â€
fipart would like to offer free premium membership to other air ambulance and emergency services around the world. Organizations that want to take advantage of this offer should contact fipart directly.
About DRF Luftrettung
DRF Luftrettung operates 31 HEMS (Helicopter Emergency Medical Service) bases in Germany, Austria and Italy with more than 50 helicopters for emergency rescue and intensive care transport between hospitals, at eight bases even around the clock. All helicopters are optimally equipped for the care of emergency and intensive care patients. In addition DRF Luftrettung uses its own ambulance aircraft for worldwide repatriations. Approximately 550 emergency physicians, 250 paramedics, 180 pilots, and approximately 70 engineers are on duty for the DRF Luftrettung. In 2009 they flew a total of 40,375 missions. For more information, visit www.drf-luftrettung.de.
fipart (http://www.fipart.com) is the only online platform for the aviation industry combining features for trading and networking. fipart aims to be the industryâ€™s premier business network where anyone, from a small organization to a global player, can come together to build their business and increase the quality of trading â€” all based on personal relationships, trust and recommendations among fipartâ€™s users. fipartâ€™s network currently has more than 3,000 companies and 17 million aircraft parts.
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit