To celebrate ten years of success since its creation, EADS is strengthening its branding; the Group logo has been modernised, and the new branding scheme better integrates and enhances the individual Division brands.
â€œThis brand renovation embodies exactly the spirit of Vision 2020, our strategy for EADSâ€™ next ten years: reinforce each of the four Divisions, give them the visibility they need to market their business and at the same time materialise the strength and unity of the Group,â€ said Louis Gallois, CEO of EADS.
The brand architecture has been revised for better integration within a common visual identity for the entire EADS Group. As the umbrella brand, EADS reinforces the four Divisions: Airbus, Eurocopter and Astrium, whose existing logo and image have been modernised; â€œCassidianâ€, the newly named Division which previously operated as Defence & Security, introduces a new identity within this scheme. This new brand architecture and the consistent corporate image clearly illustrate the progress EADS has jointly made in bringing the Group together.
The new identity will be progressively implemented across the Group from today.
EADS is a global leader in aerospace, defence and related services. In 2009, the Group â€“ comprising the Divisions Airbus, Astrium, Cassidian and Eurocopter â€“ generated revenues of â‚¬ 42.8 billion and employed a workforce of more than 119,000.
- First AW189 launched in Korea
- CAMP Systems and Hillsboro Establish Partnership
- Astronautics RoadRunner™ brings enhanced capabilities to Firehawk
- DART High Capacity Cargo Nets fit the bill for Aeróleo Táxi Aéreo
- AMS and AUTOFLUG sign cooperation agreement
- FreeFlight Systems announces new radar altimeter display for operators
- Falcon Aviation to showcase at first Saudi International Airshow
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Unveils New Website & Video Series
- PIF Announces Launch of The Helicopter Company
- NHV Group appoints new CEO
- PHI enters Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- UK AAIB Bulletin – March 2019
- Smart heli-hook helps raise angel to realm of glory
- Astronautics introduces IBEX™ family
- Sterling Launches New Version of QuickOnline Mobile App
- IMT Vislink showcases updated AVDS System
- Toll Helicopters and Seeing Machines have joined forces
- Helicentre announces scholarship winners
- PhilJets orders 3 Bell 505 Helicopters
- HAI Partners with JSfirm.com to Address Shortage