To celebrate ten years of success since its creation, EADS is strengthening its branding; the Group logo has been modernised, and the new branding scheme better integrates and enhances the individual Division brands.
â€œThis brand renovation embodies exactly the spirit of Vision 2020, our strategy for EADSâ€™ next ten years: reinforce each of the four Divisions, give them the visibility they need to market their business and at the same time materialise the strength and unity of the Group,â€ said Louis Gallois, CEO of EADS.
The brand architecture has been revised for better integration within a common visual identity for the entire EADS Group. As the umbrella brand, EADS reinforces the four Divisions: Airbus, Eurocopter and Astrium, whose existing logo and image have been modernised; â€œCassidianâ€, the newly named Division which previously operated as Defence & Security, introduces a new identity within this scheme. This new brand architecture and the consistent corporate image clearly illustrate the progress EADS has jointly made in bringing the Group together.
The new identity will be progressively implemented across the Group from today.
EADS is a global leader in aerospace, defence and related services. In 2009, the Group â€“ comprising the Divisions Airbus, Astrium, Cassidian and Eurocopter â€“ generated revenues of â‚¬ 42.8 billion and employed a workforce of more than 119,000.
- Helicopter now stationed at Scotland Memorial Hospital
- Safran Helicopter Engines Partners with Citicopter in Russia
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement
- Rusada joins the European Helicopter Association
- Airbus Helicopters showed H135 at HeliRussia
- Magpas Air Ambulance CEO appointed to the Board of the Association of Air Ambulances
- Sikorsky Receives Contract To Build 12 CH-53K
- Helicopter Training Squadron 18 Receives Award
- B505 Continues Global Expansion
- ADS-B Rebates Have All Been Reserved
- NeoXCraft designers VRCO sign agreement with ConnectJets
- Boeing Awarded $8M Contract for AH-64 Support Services
- Sikorsky Awarded $1,126M Contract for Procurement of 12 CH-53K
- Safran appointed Executive VP Operations
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $42M Contract for V-22 Technical Support
- Russian Helicopters participate in SITDEF-2019
- New Chief Executive for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus exceeds $1 bln