Rotorcraft Services Group, Inc. (RSG), an industry leader in helicopter and aircraft services has continued the consolidation and rebranding of two of its operating subsidiaries, renaming them RSG Aviation, Inc. and RSG Products, Inc.
Ed Bolden, President of Rotorcraft Services Group said: “This renaming is yet one more step toward our goal of building the largest and best independent rotorcraft technical services company in the South. Â We have allowed the two companies to operate over the past two years under their former branding but the time has come that we allow the industry to visibly see the transitions made since we initially acquired the companies. Â Since all of the former management and ownership groups are no longer involved in operations, the time has come to clearly rebrand the companies as part of Rotorcraft Services Group, a fully integrated helicopter modification, maintenance, production and design organization.”
Over the past two years, Rotorcraft Services Group has assembled an extensive team of experienced industry professionals to lead the companies forward from their past histories. Â Each of the companies provides specific and specialized services and products to the rotorcraft industry:
RSG Aviation, Inc. (formerly Texas Aviation Services) provides completions, modifications, maintenance, painting, interiors, cabinetry, component overhaul and parts distribution on the AgustaWestland, Bell Helicopter TEXTRON and Eurocopter product lines under its FAA Certified Repair Station (RV1R466K). Â The company is also an approved Customer Service Facility for both AgustaWestland and Bell Helicopter.
RSG Products, Inc. (formerly Integrated Flight Systems, Inc.) manufactures proprietary air conditioning, Garmin G500H kits and video systems, as well as producing parts under contract for other STC holders, under its FAA Parts Manufacturing Approval (PMA) authority.
RSG AeroDesign, LLC provides aviation product design and certification services for both rotorcraft and fixed wing aircraft and recently completed a STC for installation of the Garmin G500H in the AS350 B2/B3 and EC130 helicopters.
All of the companies operate from the group’s Fort Worth Meacham Field facilities which incorporate nearly 175,000 ft2 under-roof space in four hangars on the south end of the airport. Â Additional information is available on the Web at www.rotorcraftservices.com, www.rsgaviation.com and www.rsgaerodesign.com
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual
- EHang to Provide UAM Services in Hengqin New Area in Zhuhai, China
- Spectrum Aeromed Hires New QMS Compliance Manager
- CAE partners with The LOSA Collaborative
- CH-53K King Stallion completes first sea trials
- Volocopter Launches Campaign to Bring Electric Air Taxi Services to U.S. Cities
- STARS Lottery fundraiser remains as critical as ever
- SPAES creates Bo105 digital cockpit based on Garmin 500H
- Russia certifies Guimbal G2 Cabri
- UK – National Grid to add second Bell 429