Pilot errors are the main factor contributing to aircraft accidents. This program discusses why and how we humans make the decisions we do prior to a flight and how those decisions affect the pilot and others. This program applies to all pilots.
This seminar qualifies for FAA WINGS credit. Please go to FAASafety.gov and then to the Upcoming Events tab. Follow the search events link to find this seminar, then register.
Saturday, September 25, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. at HDA Corporate Office.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO HDA: From the I-70 and I-270 interchange go North on I-270 to the second exit, MISSOURI BOTTOM ROAD, then turn RIGHT. Proceed about Â¼ mile to CAMPUS PARKWAY and then turn LEFT. Proceed to Anglum Road, then turn LEFT. HDA offices are at the end of the road on your LEFT.
Please park in the main lot which is on the West side of the building. Our meeting location is just off the lobby to your right.
- Apollo Air Services to operate first AW109 Trekker in UK
- Bermuda Aircraft Registry Hits Historic Milestone
- Air Methods opens Mercy Air 66 base at Barstow
- Heli-One wins German AS332L1 and EC215 upgrade contract
- Volocopter and Amazon join UK CAA Innovation Sandbox project
- Lilium Reveals New Air Taxi Celebrates Maiden Flight
- CareFlite celebrates 40 Year Anniversary
- Vertical Flight Society Recognizes Sikorsky For Technological Innovations
- Nepalese operators facing pilot shortage
- Sierra Nevada Awarded $75M Contract for HH-60G DVES Installations
- Sloane extend Leonardo distributorship and sign for two more AW109s
- FlightSafety announces new President & CEO
- TracPlus and IQonboard collaborate
- Northern Escape Heli Skiing Announces investment
- MALS-39 Marine recognized for contributions to maintenance readiness
- 22 countries sign new European Defence Agency cross-border agreement
- STARS announces first all-female lineup for 2019 Rescue in the Rockies
- FAA Announces Safety Rating for Costa Rica
- Speedwings expands helicopter ops with BHS and DC Aviation
- Latest ACH160 order underlines market confidence in new model