Pilot errors are the main factor contributing to aircraft accidents. This program discusses why and how we humans make the decisions we do prior to a flight and how those decisions affect the pilot and others. This program applies to all pilots.
This seminar qualifies for FAA WINGS credit. Please go to FAASafety.gov and then to the Upcoming Events tab. Follow the search events link to find this seminar, then register.
Saturday, September 25, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. at HDA Corporate Office.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO HDA: From the I-70 and I-270 interchange go North on I-270 to the second exit, MISSOURI BOTTOM ROAD, then turn RIGHT. Proceed about Â¼ mile to CAMPUS PARKWAY and then turn LEFT. Proceed to Anglum Road, then turn LEFT. HDA offices are at the end of the road on your LEFT.
Please park in the main lot which is on the West side of the building. Our meeting location is just off the lobby to your right.
- JETNET Launching JETNET for Salesforce product at NBAA-BACE
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS