Pilot errors are the main factor contributing to aircraft accidents. This program discusses why and how we humans make the decisions we do prior to a flight and how those decisions affect the pilot and others. This program applies to all pilots.
This seminar qualifies for FAA WINGS credit. Please go to FAASafety.gov and then to the Upcoming Events tab. Follow the search events link to find this seminar, then register.
Saturday, September 25, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. at HDA Corporate Office.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO HDA: From the I-70 and I-270 interchange go North on I-270 to the second exit, MISSOURI BOTTOM ROAD, then turn RIGHT. Proceed about Â¼ mile to CAMPUS PARKWAY and then turn LEFT. Proceed to Anglum Road, then turn LEFT. HDA offices are at the end of the road on your LEFT.
Please park in the main lot which is on the West side of the building. Our meeting location is just off the lobby to your right.
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2020
- Leonardo are test flying AW169 with skids
- FAA to Host Virtual International Rotorcraft Safety Conference
- 13-Aug-20 SP-SVW Robinson R44 Sady, Poland
- 13-Aug-20 OK-??? Robinson R44 Zamberk, Czech Republic
- QinetiQ contract with Castle Air to operate new Airbus H145
- Bell opens facility in Wichita, Kansas
- First flight for Russia’s Ka-52M
- DRF Luftrettung retains Christoph 80 contract from April 2021
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Robinson Delivers R66 Serial Number 1000
- Ryan Aerospace wins International Military Training and Simulation award
- Bell Unveils New Manufacturing Technology Center
- Helicentre Aviation Extends 2020 Scholarships Deadline
- AIRO Group buys Aspen Avionics
- New Weather Layers in Profile in ForeFlight’s Latest Release
- Final five Mi-8MTV-5-1 delivered to Russian military ahead of schedule
- Helicopter Online Ground School launches two new courses
- HAI launches annual Salute to Excellence Awards
- Belgium cuts military helicopter flying in half