Pilot errors are the main factor contributing to aircraft accidents. This program discusses why and how we humans make the decisions we do prior to a flight and how those decisions affect the pilot and others. This program applies to all pilots.
This seminar qualifies for FAA WINGS credit. Please go to FAASafety.gov and then to the Upcoming Events tab. Follow the search events link to find this seminar, then register.
Saturday, September 25, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. at HDA Corporate Office.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO HDA: From the I-70 and I-270 interchange go North on I-270 to the second exit, MISSOURI BOTTOM ROAD, then turn RIGHT. Proceed about Â¼ mile to CAMPUS PARKWAY and then turn LEFT. Proceed to Anglum Road, then turn LEFT. HDA offices are at the end of the road on your LEFT.
Please park in the main lot which is on the West side of the building. Our meeting location is just off the lobby to your right.
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $19M Contract for MV-22 and CV-22 Kits
- Sikorsky-Boeing SB>1 DEFIANT™ Helicopter Achieves First Flight
- Keystone Turbine Services Earns Two Rolls-Royce M250 Awards
- FlightSafety to add Advanced Energy Management – Rotorcraft course
- HealthNet EC145e to serve West Virginia
- Bell and Rolls-Royce Collaborate
- Sikorsky Recognizes County Of County of Los Angeles Fire Department
- CHC and Aberdeen University to embark on research partnership
- V-22 Osprey Marks Three Decades of Transforming Military Aviation
- FlightSafety and Metro Aviation celebrate five years of Louisiana Level D simulators
- HELP Appeal donation upgrades Royal Preston Hospital helipad
- Babcock Flight Training Adelaide Graduate
- GVH Aerospace helps Swiss Rotor Solutions
- DAC renews distribution with Esterline
- Genesys Aerosystems to certify popular HeliSAS Stability Augmentation System
- PDG partners with Woodgate Aviation to support 148th British Open Golf
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M