The Turbomeca (Safran Group) Arriel turbo-shaft engine 1E2 Has logged flight hours on the 200.000 Civil Security’s EC 145 twin-engine helicopters. The turbo-shaft engine’s good behavior HAD Contributed to the success of the rescue missions Performed by the rescuers.
The first 34 of the EC 145 helicopters Arrived at the Civil Security Helicopter Group on April 22nd, 2002. Eight years later “, the flight hours logged by 200.000 Arriel the 1E2 of the Civil Security.
The Arriel 1E2 at the service of rescuers
With more Than 13.000 flight hours per year, the EC 145 saves you more Than average 10.000 people EACH year.
200.000 flight hours mark IS Significance, as the success of the missions of the Civil Security is Closely linked to the reliability of the engine in order Arriel to Meet the Requirements availability, Which Remains a daily challenge for all the staff of the Group.
The 28 versions Arriel engine power modern and light and medium Successful, single and twin-engine helicopters. Amongst ’em: the Eurocopter Ecureuil, Dauphin, EC130, EC145 and EC155, the Sikorsky S-76 and the Agusta A109 K2, “as well as the AVIC Z9. World leader in ITS category, the Arriel Has Proven reliability in a wide ITS Variety of demanding work tasks, Including EMS, corporate, utility and offshore operations. More than 9.000 Arriel engines Have Been Manufactured by Turbomeca, totaling over 30 millon flight hours.
The Civil Security Helicopter Group has 22 helicopter bases in mainland France et ses overseas territories. It Has a fleet of 38 helicopters (34 twin-engine EC 145s, 3 Ecureuil B2s, 1 Ecureuil B), 225 pilots and flight engineers and 55 ground engineers; Which Ensure rescue and aid missions. Â ITS Over 53 Years of activity, the civil security group Helicopter Has logged more Than 250.000 230.000 rescue missions and Rescued people. For more information, please visit www.helico-dragon.com
Turbomeca (Safran group) Is The Leading helicopter engine manufacturer, and Has Produced over 68 000 turbines based on ITS Own Since The company designs Was Founded. 2.350 Dedicated to Customers in 155 Countries, Turbomeca Provider proximity service thanks to ITS 16 sites, 26 Maintenance Centers, Repair & Overhaul Centers 24 and 90 field representatives and Field technicians. Microturbo, the Subsidiary of Turbomeca, Is The European leader in turbojet engines for missiles, UAV and auxiliary power units.
For more information, please visit o Web sites: www.turbomeca.com and www.safran-group.com
- Airbus will only sell you a five-blade H145 now
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet
- DRF Luftrettung expands its H145 and H135 fleet
- FlightSafety to add new Level D sims for Airbus EC145 and Leonardo AW139
- Air Methods to supply two EC145s to Houston Healthcare
- UK Military Flying Training System to add four Airbus H145s
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- Christoph 51 has been used more than 25,000 times in 30 years
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- 22-Feb-19 F-HSOX Airbus EC145 Bidarray, France
- SAFE Structure delivers Lakota stands to New Mexico National Guard
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Metro Delivers New Aircraft to University of Chicago
- Mercyhealth REACT Has New Helicopter in Service
- PAC International completes EC145 refurbishment
- ATP improves torquing method for Airbus EC145
- Duke Life Flight EC145 crash leads to lawsuit against Safran and pilot
- Anti-corruption questions over Airbus EC145 sale to Kazakhstan