Winter sports company,Total Heliski, are hosting Londonâ€™s first ever dedicated heli ski and cat-ski Show as an evening event at a fitting five star venue overlooking the London Heliport on October 26.
The London Total Heliski Show is a world first event designed to showcase the worldâ€™s premier boutique heli-ski and catski operations with operators from all over the world attending. Powder skiing and boarding enthusiasts will be entertained and inspired to discover their ultimate ski holiday via animated talks, amazing footage, specific gear advice, and the chance to meet heliski and catski experts face to face.
Attendees will discover the worldâ€™s premier established boutique heli-ski locations such as Super Natural British ColumbiaÂ®- who lead the way as the home of heli skiing with a sophisticated network of heli and catski operations alongside over 10 world class ski resorts.
Experienced heliskiers, will also learn about enchanting heliski hideaway destinations in Europe, and be taken on an exploration of new global frontiers in heli, cat and adventure skiing- making for an exciting and motivating evening.
However the event doesnâ€™t stop there, with guest speakers and appearances by leading UK winter sport athletes working with Total Heliski on a soon-to-be-announced programâ€™. These include GB No. 1 skier Chemmy Alcott, Ski Sunday presenter Graham Bell, world renowned adventure athlete Tim Emmett, and Kenton Cool, the UKâ€™s leading high alpine mountain guide. They will share their favourite heliski hideaways amongst the backdrop of their amazing life experiences over drinks, canapÃ©s, and Thames River and London Heliport views.
And all this couldnâ€™t be on offer in a more perfect venue, taking place at the newly-opened 5 star Hotel Verta overlooking the recently revamped London Heliport, Show attendees will have the additional opportunity to travel to the venue in style by helicopter or limousine, reflecting the exclusive nature of the sport of heli skiing.
The London Total Heliski Show partner, Ellis Brigham Mountain Sports will also be on hand in advance of the opening of their 7th London City Store at One New Exchange in St Pauls, to provide advice on equipment relevant to heli and back country skiing from brands they stock such as Salomon, Arcâ€™teryx, and Black Diamond.
There will be raffle prizes drawn by Chemmy Alcott in aid of Snow Camp- the UKâ€™s only charity using skiing, snowboarding and life-skills to work with disadvantaged inner-city young people, supporting them to make more positive choices in their daily lives.
Total Heliski and their promotional partners including Ellis Brigham, Tourism BC, Salomon, Hotel Verta, Arcâ€™teryx and Black Diamond have ensured it will be a night to remember.
Total Heliski CEO Hayley Melidonis is quick to insist The London Total Heliski Show is not like a regular ski show. She said: â€œHeli skiing is for people who have skied the rest and now want to ski the best. We are going to take you above and beyond at The London Total Heliski Show creating opportunities to meet the experts, and mingle with similar skiers and boarders in an exciting, yet intimate, luxury setting.â€
And former Olympian, Graham Bell of Ski Sunday said: â€œ “I’m really looking forward to meeting like minded individuals who have a passion for heli skiing. The London Total Heliski Show is just the right place to find new locations to heliski and plan your next mountain adventure. There is no better feeling in the world, when the helicopter pulls away leaving you on top of powder field so fresh and deep you’ll need a snorkel to breathe. Time to shred some lines and take some face shots.”
- CHC launches partnership for wildfire detection
- Airbus Helicopters resilient in 2020
- Great Western Air Ambulance reports on 2020 missions
- UK – Children’s Air Ambulance reaches another milestone
- Flyjets adds helicopters to travel planning system
- New multi-million pound Cosford base approved for Midlands Air Ambulance
- Metro Aviation announce STC for Stryker Performance-LOAD Manual Cot Fastener
- Airborne Engines Ltd & Keystone Turbine Services reduce HMU prices
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020