DART Helicopter Services, a global leader in design, development and distribution of helicopter components and accessories that enhance flight safety, operational efficiency and customer satisfaction, has won approval from the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) to offer several new products now approved and certified for operational use by rotorcraft operators throughout Europe. The announcement came at Helitech Portugal 2010, a trade show and exhibition focused on helicopter operators in southern Europe at Airport Cascais in Estoril. So far in 2010, DART has received eight EASA supplemental type certificates (STCs) and now holds 125 EASA STCs.
DARTâ€™s extensive list of newly certified accessories and components are applicable to the most popular models of commercial helicopters currently flying throughout the European continent. These components and systems include those manufactured by DART Helicopter Servicesâ€™ affiliated design and production group, DART Aerospace, such as Bearpaw Kits, Traffic Advisory Systems, Adjustable Engine Mounts, Replacement Windows and Vertical Reference Door Modification Kits.
DART also can offer a variety of newly approved products from its manufacturing partners, Apical Industries, Inc., AKV, Inc., Bristow, Donaldson Aerospace & Defense, Geneva Aviation, Heli-Lynx, Integrated Flight Systems and Tyler Technologies. DARTâ€™s products are available for the Agusta 119; Agusta/Westland AW 139; Bell 206A, B, L/212/407/412 and OH-58; Eurocopter AS350, AS355, AS332/ 332L, EC120, EC135, EC145 and EC225; MBB 117 and BO-105; MD Helicopters MD 500 and MD 900 Explorer; Robinson R44 and Sikorsky S76, S61 and S92.
â€œOur companyâ€™s goal is to provide the best and most useful possible systems, accessories and components for helicopter operators worldwide. These exceptional additions to our product lines ensure weâ€™re on track for success,â€ said Jeff Shapiro, CEO of DART Helicopter Services.
Helicopter operators, maintenance departments or other organizations can contact DARTâ€™s Customer Support Center at 1-800-556-4166 or [email protected]
About DART Helicopter Services
DART Helicopter Services LLC., has set a global standard for developing, producing and distributing outstanding helicopter accessories and components that improve rotary wing fleet operations. Headquartered in California, the company and its sales, marketing and service associates operate a worldwide network from many strategic locations serving more than 120 nations on six continents. DART has become the worldâ€™s largest rotorcraft accessory provider in just five years, offering more than 3,000 helicopter aftermarket products that improve rotorcraft safety, efficiency and reliability. The company also manufactures 500 components, and its network owns more than 450 Supplemental Type Certificates and 45 U.S. patents. Learn more about DART at www.darthelicopterservices.com.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf