EADSâ€™ OpenLine project received the award for ‘Good Governance and Anti-corruption Measures’ in the third edition of ForÃ©tica’s CSR Marketplace, held on 30 September, 2010 in Madrid.
OpenLine is a confidentially run system allowing EADS employees to report any behaviour that would be non-compliant with the Group’s code of conduct. The informantâ€™s guaranteed protection, the presumption of innocence and the systemâ€™s management outside EADS ensure full confidentiality. Pedro Montoya, Chief Compliance Officer at EADS, who accepted the award, thanked the project team â€“ composed of employees from Airbus/Airbus Military and Astrium â€“ for its outstanding efforts and collaboration.
“OpenLine demonstrates EADS’ commitment to ensuring strict compliance with ethics rules and best practices throughout the Group,” said Montoya.
Already several years ago, EADS launched one of Europe’s most advanced ethics programmes, which was adopted in tailor-suited variants by all Divisions. This programme has now been fundamentally revised and enhanced with the new OpenLine system on the occasion of EADS’ tenth anniversary.
EADS strives to create a culture based on the ethical and moral commitment of each employee and on the quest for excellence, combined with respect for others and our surroundings in everything that EADS does.
EADS is a global leader in aerospace, defence and related services. In 2009, the Group â€“ comprising Airbus, Astrium, Cassidian and Eurocopter â€“ generated revenues of â‚¬ 42.8 billion and employed a workforce of more than 119,000.
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS
- StandardAero expands with Safe Aviation Solutions acquisition
- CPI Aero gains orders for T70 Turkish Utility Helicopter Program
- CHC Appoints New Executive Lead for Global Operations and Supply Chain