EADSâ€™ OpenLine project received the award for ‘Good Governance and Anti-corruption Measures’ in the third edition of ForÃ©tica’s CSR Marketplace, held on 30 September, 2010 in Madrid.
OpenLine is a confidentially run system allowing EADS employees to report any behaviour that would be non-compliant with the Group’s code of conduct. The informantâ€™s guaranteed protection, the presumption of innocence and the systemâ€™s management outside EADS ensure full confidentiality. Pedro Montoya, Chief Compliance Officer at EADS, who accepted the award, thanked the project team â€“ composed of employees from Airbus/Airbus Military and Astrium â€“ for its outstanding efforts and collaboration.
“OpenLine demonstrates EADS’ commitment to ensuring strict compliance with ethics rules and best practices throughout the Group,” said Montoya.
Already several years ago, EADS launched one of Europe’s most advanced ethics programmes, which was adopted in tailor-suited variants by all Divisions. This programme has now been fundamentally revised and enhanced with the new OpenLine system on the occasion of EADS’ tenth anniversary.
EADS strives to create a culture based on the ethical and moral commitment of each employee and on the quest for excellence, combined with respect for others and our surroundings in everything that EADS does.
EADS is a global leader in aerospace, defence and related services. In 2009, the Group â€“ comprising Airbus, Astrium, Cassidian and Eurocopter â€“ generated revenues of â‚¬ 42.8 billion and employed a workforce of more than 119,000.
- Bell teams with industry leaders to form Team Invictus
- COVID19 – HAC cancels annual convention scheduled for November 2020
- European Rotors event will host an industry hackathon
- Indian Air Force upgrades Mi-17s with Night Vision Goggles
- Airbus helps Hungarian Air Ambulance become a digital organisation
- EASA publishes proposed eVTOL certification methods
- Triumph to supply mechanical controls for US TH-73 trainers
- Compass and ALG ship EC135 from UK to US for Air Methods
- COVID-19 – Airbus Helicopters offers solutions to air ambulance operators in the fight against COVID-19
- COVID-19 – How Airbus is helping frontline operators in the fight against COVID-19
- Helitrans accepts two Airbus H125s under e-delivery process
- Gama Aviation and Atkins retain UK military airworthiness contract
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum