EADSâ€™ OpenLine project received the award for ‘Good Governance and Anti-corruption Measures’ in the third edition of ForÃ©tica’s CSR Marketplace, held on 30 September, 2010 in Madrid.
OpenLine is a confidentially run system allowing EADS employees to report any behaviour that would be non-compliant with the Group’s code of conduct. The informantâ€™s guaranteed protection, the presumption of innocence and the systemâ€™s management outside EADS ensure full confidentiality. Pedro Montoya, Chief Compliance Officer at EADS, who accepted the award, thanked the project team â€“ composed of employees from Airbus/Airbus Military and Astrium â€“ for its outstanding efforts and collaboration.
“OpenLine demonstrates EADS’ commitment to ensuring strict compliance with ethics rules and best practices throughout the Group,” said Montoya.
Already several years ago, EADS launched one of Europe’s most advanced ethics programmes, which was adopted in tailor-suited variants by all Divisions. This programme has now been fundamentally revised and enhanced with the new OpenLine system on the occasion of EADS’ tenth anniversary.
EADS strives to create a culture based on the ethical and moral commitment of each employee and on the quest for excellence, combined with respect for others and our surroundings in everything that EADS does.
EADS is a global leader in aerospace, defence and related services. In 2009, the Group â€“ comprising Airbus, Astrium, Cassidian and Eurocopter â€“ generated revenues of â‚¬ 42.8 billion and employed a workforce of more than 119,000.
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee